Worried about cheaters

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
FearlessML

Re: Worried about cheaters

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:16 am

I'm hoping lag-switching has become a thing of the past, as I've haven't ran into any since probably the final year of the previous console generation. But I highly doubt the likes of Darksider or Melissa Mao have outgrown it, here's hoping they don't pickup MGO2's scent again.
Mrs. Scabtree on MGO2
freezerrr

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:44 pm

I'm afraid this game is dying for the second time. Since the restart of the level is worse .... nokillable character, who make rounds or moves bizard .... And it's not that good big 96k on wiifi has 10%, game on the servers away from its region ... It is even damaged that the good connections are penalized. It's really damaging, there should be only fans and here they break their most beautiful toy a 2 * x. Make an example with communication on the ban if you please, otherwise tournaments will turn short! And reborn too ...
Thx fr ur big works
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 am

FearlessML wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:16 am
I'm hoping lag-switching has become a thing of the past, as I've haven't ran into any since probably the final year of the previous console generation. But I highly doubt the likes of Darksider or Melissa Mao have outgrown it, here's hoping they don't pickup MGO2's scent again.
Glitchers get banned, dont listen to freeze hes just a whiner with NO proof of glitchers or "unkillable players"
Sashenka

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:40 am

I play since Official Firmware release, july 27th, i can say i play almost everyday and i met a glitcher only once. Most of lobbies have very good net, the game experience is even better than old MGO (konami servers were shit). Just don t worry, enjoy the game :-)
xBadYoshi

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello,
Is it possible to fix the Vamp Glitch ?
Much people use it in the game :(
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:23 am

xBadYoshi wrote:
Hello,
No.
tigerchitpile

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 am

xBadYoshi wrote:
Hello,
Really? Haven't seen anyone use it so far, had to look it up to see what it looked like. Is this something people can get banned for?
Nightwolf

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am

Who the hell would glitch in a 8 year old game that's now heavily monitored with mods who are extremely strict when it comes to glitching?
:arrow: PSN: MGO_Nightwolf
MGO characters: Nightwolf and Enchantress
Coast2Coast

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Who the hell would glitch in a 8 year old game that's now heavily monitored with mods who are extremely strict when it comes to glitching?
There is almost no escaping the glitchers, maofags, and LS / other types of cheaters. I've even seen people in SNE and TDM have friends on the other team, and certain players I won't name in specific basically tell their friends on the enemy team where certain people are located and hiding, abusing snake as a team to boost points.

I've completely avoided the NA lobby, and what happens they all just go to EU or start pulling bs in the JP lobby during very late nights (12AM - 5AM PST) In which when it happens in most JP lobby's, they actually kick the said cheaters once they join. (One person in specific, won't name him because it does no good even bothering to report this stuff.) Perhaps DismalisiousX or whatever, u kick him, he rejoins under a diff names and starts to TK people while suddenly MAO'ing.

It's pretty fkn bad, i've been playing less and less of this game over the last month, because I feel almost like I felt playing MW2 on ps3 7 years ago to even current (the game is infected with cheats, no such thing as a legit match.) I even played mgo3 for the first time in a while, and judging on the hit registration and amount of cheaters on mgo2, you have even a better chance nailing headshots in mgo3 lmao!

I just wanted to throw this out there, no point in reporting people or being a little bitch, could take video with friends of mine i've frequently witnessed this with, but absolutely nothing can be done to change it other than getting the pool of busters to either play fkn legit or abandon the game and let it die again. But this is why mgo2r is going to end up in the same state it was a year, 2 years, ago. Nothing but a retarted grudge match with fully grown men, or teenagers who think they still have a chance in the future and success in todays current world! :!: :!: rofl.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
Nightwolf

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Coast2Coast wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
There is almost no escaping the glitchers, maofags, and LS / other types of cheaters. I've even seen people in SNE and TDM have friends on the other team, and certain players I won't name in specific basically tell their friends on the enemy team where certain people are located and hiding, abusing snake as a team to boost points.

I've completely avoided the NA lobby, and what happens they all just go to EU or start pulling bs in the JP lobby during very late nights (12AM - 5AM PST) In which when it happens in most JP lobby's, they actually kick the said cheaters once they join. (One person in specific, won't name him because it does no good even bothering to report this stuff.) Perhaps DismalisiousX or whatever, u kick him, he rejoins under a diff names and starts to TK people while suddenly MAO'ing.

It's pretty fkn bad, i've been playing less and less of this game over the last month, because I feel almost like I felt playing MW2 on ps3 7 years ago to even current (the game is infected with cheats, no such thing as a legit match.) I even played mgo3 for the first time in a while, and judging on the hit registration and amount of cheaters on mgo2, you have even a better chance nailing headshots in mgo3 lmao!

I just wanted to throw this out there, no point in reporting people or being a little bitch, could take video with friends of mine i've frequently witnessed this with, but absolutely nothing can be done to change it other than getting the pool of busters to either play fkn legit or abandon the game and let it die again. But this is why mgo2r is going to end up in the same state it was a year, 2 years, ago. Nothing but a retarted grudge match with fully grown men, or teenagers who think they still have a chance in the future and success in todays current world! :!: :!: rofl.
I also have seen on multiple occasions in TSNE games the same guy have his friend join the other team thats sneaking and have him point out where the other people are. Is this a bankable offense? Idgaf who you are; if you're doing that crap, you should never be allowed to play this game ever again.
:arrow: PSN: MGO_Nightwolf
MGO characters: Nightwolf and Enchantress

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”