Worried about cheaters

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Coast2Coast

Re: Worried about cheaters

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:08 am

SNAAAAKE wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:02 pm
i dont see glitchers now

once in a while some fuckboys lag so hard it looks like they are glitching. this game is pretty dead now for a FULL REVIVED game..I wouldnt worry much and just play. in fact I need to play more than once a week.
They are most often found in SNE, RES, and TDM. or MiXxXxXxXsxXXXASDSXASDfrwREawER

No one seems to really care though and the game is losing its population, thanks to an administration team that belittles everyone who calls them out.

MGO3 is kickn' pretty good on ps4 right now, but yeah the attachment to mgo2, u gotta let it go. It is very very far from being what it was 10 - 5.5 years ago.

Everything President Trump has to say in regards to this is very true, it's a bit of a downer that the efforts and team dedication are now non existent since his departure.

I trolled like a madman, but I had a cruel summer and an awfully boring spring. My mind is back on planet earth now, and I see things more clearly than ever before. A dystopia, a wasteland, inhabited and controlled under tyranny.

Peace, I barely play anymore, anyways.
Farewell and Adieu.

>LOL @spambot
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”