Worried about cheaters

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Junkhead_

Re: Worried about cheaters

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 pm
Coast2Coast wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am
Who the hell would glitch in a 8 year old game that's now heavily monitored with mods who are extremely strict when it comes to glitching?
There is almost no escaping the glitchers, maofags, and LS / other types of cheaters. I've even seen people in SNE and TDM have friends on the other team, and certain players I won't name in specific basically tell their friends on the enemy team where certain people are located and hiding, abusing snake as a team to boost points.

I've completely avoided the NA lobby, and what happens they all just go to EU or start pulling bs in the JP lobby during very late nights (12AM - 5AM PST) In which when it happens in most JP lobby's, they actually kick the said cheaters once they join. (One person in specific, won't name him because it does no good even bothering to report this stuff.) Perhaps DismalisiousX or whatever, u kick him, he rejoins under a diff names and starts to TK people while suddenly MAO'ing.

It's pretty fkn bad, i've been playing less and less of this game over the last month, because I feel almost like I felt playing MW2 on ps3 7 years ago to even current (the game is infected with cheats, no such thing as a legit match.) I even played mgo3 for the first time in a while, and judging on the hit registration and amount of cheaters on mgo2, you have even a better chance nailing headshots in mgo3 lmao!

I just wanted to throw this out there, no point in reporting people or being a little bitch, could take video with friends of mine i've frequently witnessed this with, but absolutely nothing can be done to change it other than getting the pool of busters to either play fkn legit or abandon the game and let it die again. But this is why mgo2r is going to end up in the same state it was a year, 2 years, ago. Nothing but a retarted grudge match with fully grown men, or teenagers who think they still have a chance in the future and success in todays current world! :!: :!: rofl.
I also have seen on multiple occasions in TSNE games the same guy have his friend join the other team thats sneaking and have him point out where the other people are. Is this a bankable offense? Idgaf who you are; if you're doing that crap, you should never be allowed to play this game ever again.
It should be a bannable offense, it's a cheap tactic, and a lot of players have no shame in doing this stuff. It's fun for them, not people trying to play legitimately.

And same here, I've seen that happen in TSNE (especially matches with higher leveled players or VAXENOR's lobby's.)

It really is a shame, even moreso it is not frowned upon by most of the people in charge of the project.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
tigerchitpile

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:35 am

I don't know why anyone would refuse to name names in a situation like that. At least for the simple fact that people can kick those POSs out of their rooms.
Junkhead_

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Asakim wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:03 am
I don't know how I'm supposed to ban anyone if people aren't being named and videos aren't being recorded and PM'd to me on here.
and @ tigerchitpile:

Here want some names, "these are their in game names" as follows, just to name a few who do most of the above said cheating'.

- All Might
- The Dude
- PopThatClutch
- Health
- DISMALISIOUS / Dismalisious / DismalisiousX (only person I know by both in game name and forum name that is primarily responsible for all the TEAM KILLING and rejoining under diff names to MAO while TK'ing.

I can increase the length of this list, but it would be a waste of time. These guys are NOT just trolls who fuck with ppl and laugh for the sake of adding extra fire and stupid decision making to a match, they actually Cheat and rejoin games to harass / piss people off. I have never been nothing more than a troll, NEVER have cheated, and I can't play properly without a clan either under my command, or being commanded by a leader who actually gets it.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
tigerchitpile

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Coast2Coast wrote:
Asakim wrote:
I don't know how I'm supposed to ban anyone if people aren't being named and videos aren't being recorded and PM'd to me on here.
and @ tigerchitpile:

Here want some names, "these are their in game names" as follows, just to name a few who do most of the above said cheating'.

- All Might
- The Dude
- PopThatClutch
- Health
- DISMALISIOUS / Dismalisious / DismalisiousX (only person I know by both in game name and forum name that is primarily responsible for all the TEAM KILLING and rejoining under diff names to MAO while TK'ing.

I can increase the length of this list, but it would be a waste of time. These guys are NOT just trolls who fuck with ppl and laugh for the sake of adding extra fire and stupid decision making to a match, they actually Cheat and rejoin games to harass / piss people off. I have never been nothing more than a troll, NEVER have cheated, and I can't play properly without a clan either under my command, or being commanded by a leader who actually gets it.
Please do increase the list. I have played with some of these people and would be happy to record next time I see them in a match if they are cheating. I have been meaning to setup my recording equipment anyway, now I just have one more reason :D
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Coast2Coast wrote:
Asakim wrote:
and @ tigerchitpile:

- All Might
- The Dude
- PopThatClutch
- Health

Health just lags really bad. He is always RP every time I see him. I had The Dude on my BL, but I don't remember why. Probably for lag. The other guys I see pretty often and don't recall having any problems with. You might just be confusing their lagginess for glitching. If you see them glitching, just record them. Even if it's shot with a cell phone, the mods just need some form of evidence.
xBadYoshi

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 am

tigerchitpile wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 am
xBadYoshi wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:21 pm
Hello,
Is it possible to fix the Vamp Glitch ?
Much people use it in the game :(
Really? Haven't seen anyone use it so far, had to look it up to see what it looked like. Is this something people can get banned for?
In short words Vamp become invisible and can kill every one without pb, looks almost like MAO but its not. -.-
Junkhead_

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 am

SuperSaiyanGAKO wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm
Coast2Coast wrote:
Asakim wrote:
and @ tigerchitpile:

- All Might
- The Dude
- PopThatClutch
- Health

Health just lags really bad. He is always RP every time I see him. I had The Dude on my BL, but I don't remember why. Probably for lag. The other guys I see pretty often and don't recall having any problems with. You might just be confusing their lagginess for glitching. If you see them glitching, just record them. Even if it's shot with a cell phone, the mods just need some form of evidence.
Nah man, Health is in fact a problematic player in terms of lag abuse, as well as an untrustworthy player (he advertised my neighbors public IP one time. like trying to make a threat or something towards me back in august, lol..........) It's not my own personal internet unless I'm on my puter. 8-)

The Dude, keep him blocked lmao. He is one of the ones who not only mao's, but he does the "friend on that team is gonna tell me everyones location at all times, while i boost" kinda thing.

Disma is the team killer, MAO'er, who when you kick him, he comes back with a diff name and keeps doing it lol.

And, im not gonna be bothered to record at all times, i try to focus on playing not capturing the kodak moments lol. But yeah man, the point is, the list is big, but its probably all the same few guys just using diff names etc....... And I don't typically go out of my way to get in contact with admins who dislike me because my personality to ask them for help.. lmao.

I'll stick with playing with the non regulars of this community / forum / discord in particular, like going to JP when they are the ones hosting and in charge. My internet keeps up with JP region players, and I find it a good old school style treat to play against them instead of elitists and rogues.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:31 am

You don't have to record at all times. What I meant is, you see somebody glitching, take out your phone and capture a short video of it. Maybe the killcam showing them doing it. I'm sure the mods won't care if the video is low quality as long as they can distinguish who the player is and what offense he is committing. Why does it matter that mods dislike you? They aren't going to let the glitchers slide because you are the one that reported them. I assume they enjoy playing the game as well and would like to keep the glitchers out.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Until i see Video evidence of these so called "glitches" it just looks like you are crying. But then again Raven has a history of complaining for no reason. the games net code is from 2005 there is gonna be lag.
Junkhead_

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm
Until i see Video evidence of these so called "glitches" it just looks like you are crying. But then again Raven has a history of complaining for no reason. the games net code is from 2005 there is gonna be lag.
Hey fatso, not only do I got quick cell phone vids capped of the bs (want me to send em to you? when you are one of the biggest phonies of em all?), as well as plenty of other people who witness all this bs when they're just trying to PLAY.

but I got no history of complaining for no reason. I have a history of telling people like you to fuck off though. :evil:

And i thought I'd speak up about how you and your buttbuddies resort to argument or issue's with anything and everything I say, and follow me around in game to harass me while im just trying to get some stress off my mind.

You, and your post, is the exact reason I don't bother reporting. I just spread the word of how fucked up savemgo turned out to be, because of people like you Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. And all your friends who do these said abuse's / whatever the fuck you want to call it.

You ruined MGO2 KONAMI for a LOT of people, we don't forget, and I don't forgive. Enjoy your numbered days of being in charge, pretty soon no one is going to be playing savemgo's mgo2r.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”