Worried about cheaters

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
User avatar
Coast2Coast
Contact:
Location: NTSC / NA
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: Worried about cheaters

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm
Until i see Video evidence of these so called "glitches" it just looks like you are crying. But then again Raven has a history of complaining for no reason. the games net code is from 2005 there is gonna be lag.
Hey fatso, not only do I got quick cell phone vids capped of the bs (want me to send em to you? when you are one of the biggest phonies of em all?), as well as plenty of other people who witness all this bs when they're just trying to PLAY.

but I got no history of complaining for no reason. I have a history of telling people like you to fuck off though. :evil:

And i thought I'd speak up about how you and your buttbuddies resort to argument or issue's with anything and everything I say, and follow me around in game to harass me while im just trying to get some stress off my mind.

You, and your post, is the exact reason I don't bother reporting. I just spread the word of how fucked up savemgo turned out to be, because of people like you Gen-Snake. And all your friends who do these said abuse's / whatever the fuck you want to call it.

You ruined MGO2 KONAMI for a LOT of people, we don't forget, and I don't forgive. Enjoy your numbered days of being in charge, pretty soon no one is going to be playing savemgo's mgo2r.
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Worried about cheaters

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am

all glitchers get banned, you crying as usual. boohoo
User avatar
Coast2Coast
Contact:
Location: NTSC / NA
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: Worried about cheaters

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am
all glitchers get banned, you crying as usual. boohoo
So i send you the collection of video's and YOU are actually gonna do something (by the way, this wasn't my thread, stupid biased asshole.)

Right, they don't, they just change their names. i know a lot more than you think homie. And yeah, at least storm or trump or whatever he was called, was actually a kind guy who actually got the concept of community management.

You, are just an underserving bastard who is abusing the hell out of his "internet authoritah"

If you want the videos, contact me, otherwise piss off and don't tell other players that they are wrong, when they used to cheat too and know EXACTLY how it works........

It's wasteless to block the bastards I myself spoke of who do all this BS in TSNE && TDM && SNE, because regardless if I change name, they continue or end match if im topping the score board, and they come back with different names anyways. I'm not here to report or block people, i just wanted a fucking legitimate game to play due to how you guys are primarilly responsible for FUCKING the original mgo2 all up. ;)
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Worried about cheaters

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Coast2Coast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:38 pm
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am
all glitchers get banned, you crying as usual. boohoo
So i send you the collection of video's and YOU are actually gonna do something (by the way, this wasn't my thread, stupid biased asshole.)

Right, they don't, they just change their names. i know a lot more than you think homie. And yeah, at least storm or trump or whatever he was called, was actually a kind guy who actually got the concept of community management.

You, are just an underserving bastard who is abusing the hell out of his "internet authoritah"

If you want the videos, contact me, otherwise piss off and don't tell other players that they are wrong, when they used to cheat too and know EXACTLY how it works........

It's wasteless to block the bastards I myself spoke of who do all this BS in TSNE && TDM && SNE, because regardless if I change name, they continue or end match if im topping the score board, and they come back with different names anyways. I'm not here to report or block people, i just wanted a fucking legitimate game to play due to how you guys are primarilly responsible for FUCKING the original mgo2 all up. ;)
keep crying for me.
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Worried about cheaters

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm

if you had these videos they would be uploaded already and shown to me dio or ghz
User avatar
Coast2Coast
Contact:
Location: NTSC / NA
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: Worried about cheaters

Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:42 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:36 pm
if you had these videos they would be uploaded already and shown to me dio or ghz
I have no respect for you, and dio is useless. Only person I respect is ghz. If he wants to see the videos (and actually punish the perpetrators.) he can post here or msg me. I'm not going to waste my time, going out of my way, to contact you guys when you already know, you don't care.

Other people within this thread have seen ALL of what i mentioned, and I've seen ALL of what others here have mentioned.

P.S. the video's aren't of glitches, its all of different kind of rogue unacceptable gameplay matters, including constant tk's, The Dude have people give him everyones location (especially in SNE) so he can boost or whatever he's trying to fkn prove.

Take people's word for it, or don't come talking to us like we're crying. We want to play fucking legit, and the only way i can do that is to stay up all night and play with the JP's. (which i don't mind because my schedules in life revolve around night times.)

This is NOT what i thought mgo2r was going to be, so im hugely disappointed. I thought this was going open source (i.e. people can open their own servers, and avoid unwanted guests like the plague.)

I digress, keep bein a smart ass with me tho, just makes u look bad. oops i didn't see it, that must mean it never happened!!!!!! duh!!!!!!! ........

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Worried about cheaters

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:53 am

you have no videos or they would be posted here for me to view, and team killing doesnt get people banned. it didnt in the old serverwhy would it in this one? like i said you are just complaining
User avatar
Coast2Coast
Contact:
Location: NTSC / NA
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 am

Re: Worried about cheaters

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:53 am
you have no videos or they would be posted here for me to view, and team killing doesnt get people banned. it didnt in the old serverwhy would it in this one? like i said you are just complaining
i got the vids, i'd definitely backdoor them though for your viewing. Like i said, MESSAGE ME for them, or drop off my ass. Every word out of your keyboard on this thread so far has just clearly made it obvious you guys do really have no intent to rid these players (hell, you probably know who all of them are, maojins, all of them should be playing on a private fucking server, not a public one where old school mgo vets get pissed on so to speak.

So, it's ok for 1 - 3 guys to constantly teamkill in a match, just for the sake of it? KONAMI in fact did ban people for these reasons. It constitutes online harassment in some way shape or form.

So everyone and myself included will kick these guys (same pig[s] using diff names.) who start ruining and select matches in particular based off a name they may recognize. We kick the bastards, they rejoin, and start TK'ing while MAO'ing to really fuck with you.

I wouldn't be surprised if you encouraged players to do that. You are useless, and by far the worse moderator here. I really don't like you, but I don't join your games just to ruin them.

You guys will ban my big D before you legitimize with me and everyone else in this thread. We don't make this up, but the word is spreading on many, many different reddits and on the "why you should not play mgo2r" vids on youtube 8-)

You have no need to reply to me, again, and again, and again, just to aggravate me. I stated the facts, you can keep covering it up with pussy tissue i won't lose my hair and sleep over it (like you do ;D )
~D.B.A.~
Batmantis-
Completely Undisclosed 2nd business name
Completely Undisclosed 3rd business name
User avatar
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Ontario
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Re: Worried about cheaters

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:26 pm

says the guy that was banned for being a drama queen over NOTHING on a discord. then took his crying to reddit. be mad all you want. intill you produce these videos you are just crying

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme