Best controller to use with MGO2?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
DELETEPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Re: Best controller to use with MGO2?

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:13 pm

I am currently using a PS4 controller when I play in PS3 but it does not work perfectly in MGO2 so I am looking for a PS3 controller. The DS3 is not anymore for sale here in my country, at least in Amazon and other similar market places where I have been looking for a while.
Can anybody tell me a controller that works perfectly?

Thank you in advance.
KrAzY887

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:12 am

I'm having the same issue
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 am

DELETEPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe wrote:
I am currently using a PS4 controller when I play in PS3 but it does not work perfectly in MGO2 so I am looking for a PS3 controller. The DS3 is not anymore for sale here in my country, at least in
I'm unaware of what country you're from. Perhaps eBay might be a viable option for you?

Personally, I've found the official PS3 controllers to be the best, mostly on account of the way their triggers work so that it facilitates short underarm throws, crucial for smoke tossing action in TSNE 8-)
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:19 am

Can anybody tell me a controller that works perfectly?
I'm sort of in a similar position as you. I happen to have two DS3 controllers that are somewhat alive and one final DS3 controller in its original packaging unopened. Once I've gone through that, I'm in your exact same position.

This morning I stumbled upon the possibility of perhaps using, Razer Raiju Ultimate 2019 controller, which might be the ultimate solution for controllers for PC/PS3/PS4. I've sent Razer Support a message inquiring to how applicable this controller would be for the PS3. I'll let you know what they say. 🤞

FYI, this Razer product doesn't appear to be cheap, but I've read that on Black Friday they can sometimes be bought for $99

https://www.razer.com/eu-en/gaming-cont ... u-ultimate

UPDATE:
Sadly, bad news. Both Scuf Gaming and Razer support have confirmed that they have no products that will emulate the trigger features of the Dual Shock 3 official joypad. :cry:
Ekans0

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am

I have been looking for a good controller for a while... Apart of the official DS version from Sony not maintained anymore I can not find a good alternative based on feedback for MGO. If anyone is playong with an external controller or truly know a good place to buy the offcial version let us know!
Earth Zero clan admin.| Expect the unexpected.
Logan1984

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Mumra2k wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 am
I am currently using a PS4 controller when I play in PS3 but it does not work perfectly in MGO2 so I am looking for a PS3 controller. The DS3 is not anymore for sale here in my country, at least in
I'm unaware of what country you're from. Perhaps eBay might be a viable option for you?

Personally, I've found the official PS3 controllers to be the best, mostly on account of the way their triggers work so that it facilitates short underarm throws, crucial for smoke tossing action in TSNE 8-)

How you use PS4 Controller??
CORONACHAN

Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:13 pm

^^^ Suggest PS4 controller as well **COOOOOF** **COOOOFF**, here use mine
owo

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”