Haven suits and berets?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
SNESleyWipes
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 am

Haven suits and berets?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:59 pm

how do i equip them?
User avatar
Yoshi-K
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:05 am

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:59 pm

...In the head gear selection menu?
SNESleyWipes
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:32 am

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:35 am

the frog suit is there, and theres a beret with a badge on it but no plain beret
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 852
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:49 am

ratb20 wrote:the frog suit is there, and theres a beret with a badge on it but no plain beret
There's never been a plain beret.
Image
Danne Snee
Location: Sweden
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Does MGO2R have the opportunity to set gear (clothes and so on) "loudouts" for specific maps?
User avatar
XxAsunaxX
Location: Portugal (PSN: Golation)
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Danne Snee wrote:Does MGO2R have the opportunity to set gear (clothes and so on) "loudouts" for specific maps?
It's only for clothes, skills you still need to change (if you want) on each game.
Image
Danne Snee
Location: Sweden
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:43 pm

XxAsunaxX wrote:
Danne Snee wrote:Does MGO2R have the opportunity to set gear (clothes and so on) "loudouts" for specific maps?
It's only for clothes, skills you still need to change (if you want) on each game.
Okay. Like the original game then.
Good to know.
User avatar
Sour Kyle
Location: Delco
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Thu May 17, 2018 8:27 am

is it possible to glitch the head piece off the frog suit?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 852
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Re: Haven suits and berets?

Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Sour Kyle wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:27 am
is it possible to glitch the head piece off the frog suit?
Don't think so.
Image

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Posts

Discord

Forum Theme