MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Th3Liquid

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm

xDDDDD
BOUNTYHUNTER

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 am

Hey guys, Idk if you remember me but i have confession to make. I had to use 96k upload back in the day because I had shit family internet... But now I have my own flat and a solid connection.

I have a proposal for tournament set ups, considering how problematic rebooting Survival may be, how about skill capped tournaments? For instance you could have an all skills turned off tournament, you could say each team gets to vote on which skills to eliminate or you could have all stats no more than skill level 1 for example. Obviously the only problem would be how do you stop people cheating? So I was wondering if there is any way for you guys to rewrite the code and lock games from being entered without the correct skills requirements? I would like to offer help in any way I can and would be able to sort out brackets for tournaments.

Hope to see you guys on MGO soon.

BH/ Steve.
president trump
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:10 am

Right now all we can do is community tournaments set-up on the forums for free battle. But in the distant-ish future if the Survival/Tournament lobby can be made to work I would like to see fun tournaments like this as well.
chefotamayo

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Buenas de nuevo,otra vez estoy por aquí y como no he adquirido una Ps3 de segunda mano claro está modelo CECHLXX 80 GB(50 euros) me he dispuesto a flashearla con el parche de los 3 mosqueteros(como siempre: SIN dowmgradeo,directo a CFW 4.81 Rebug D )y he seguido este tuto y ya estoy pegando tiros,el servidor está muy bien y a funcionado todo a la primera,me parece un trabajo excepcional por vuestra parte y mis mas sinceras ENORABUENA por el trabajo realizado.
Lo dicho,quería saludar a toda la peña y también decirles que si alguno no dispone de CFW por conocimientos pues aquí un servidor para hacer lo que haga falta ;)
salu2 y GRACIAS por REVIVIR METAL GEAR ONLINE!!

Good again, again I am here and since I have not bought a Ps3 of second hand clear is model CECHLXX 80 GB (50 euros) I have arranged to flash it with the patch of the 3 musketeers (as always: SIN dowmgradeo, direct to CFW 4.81 Rebug D) and I've followed this tutorial and I'm already hitting shots, the server is very well already worked everything to the first, it seems an exceptional work for you and my most sincere CONGRATULATIONS for the work done.
What I said, I wanted to greet the whole club and also tell them if anyone does not have CFW for knowledge, then here is a server to do whatever it takes;)
Salu2 and THANK YOU for REVIVIR METAL GEAR ONLINE !!
Flasheador de Consolas PS3 E Instalación de chips RGH Xbox360
E3 Flasher Infectus2 Tennsy/

I love Metal Gear revival !!!

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”