MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
User avatar
solidpat221
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:15 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby solidpat221 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Junkhead_ wrote:don't tell me i spent like 20 of my dollars on a new flash drive and copy of mgs4, for nothin yo. that's like 1 good pizza :o


It'll be worth it. Just give it time.
Mr Reaper
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby Mr Reaper Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:12 pm

I have a question, after you guys get through launching the 1.36 update and OFW version and fixing all the possible bugs that come up, will you try to break that region lock on the OFW version of the game in the future?
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby GHzGangster Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Mr Reaper wrote:I have a question, after you guys get through launching the 1.36 update and OFW version and fixing all the possible bugs that come up, will you try to break that region lock on the OFW version of the game in the future?

I'll try, but I don't think it's really going to be possible, not without finding some sort of goldmine exploit in the game.
Mr Reaper
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby Mr Reaper Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 pm

GHzGangster wrote:
Mr Reaper wrote:I have a question, after you guys get through launching the 1.36 update and OFW version and fixing all the possible bugs that come up, will you try to break that region lock on the OFW version of the game in the future?

I'll try, but I don't think it's really going to be possible, not without finding some sort of goldmine exploit in the game.




Oh, I see. Well it's perfectly understandable, keep up the good work mate, cheers 8-)
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby GHzGangster Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:11 am

Launcher is getting very close... I've figured out pretty much everything I need to for the website and the interactions with it on the launcher. It's really easy to add steps now.
Next major hurdle is going to be installing the disc data again, using a better method this time.

User avatar
Yoshi-K
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:05 am
Location: TX, USA

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby Yoshi-K Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 am

GHzGangster wrote:Launcher is getting very close... I've figured out pretty much everything I need to for the website and the interactions with it on the launcher. It's really easy to add steps now.
Next major hurdle is going to be installing the disc data again, using a better method this time.

-VIDEO-

That music tho~
User avatar
BusterHarvey
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby BusterHarvey Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 am

Excellent work Boss. I expect nothing less.

The polish is really nice. It's come a long way since the DOS-esque installer/loader.
User avatar
xZistance-
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby xZistance- Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:59 am

<33
User avatar
BossMan
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby BossMan Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 am

The hype is real.
User avatar
GHzGangster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 am

Re: MGO2 Development Discussion .v2

Postby GHzGangster Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:13 pm

BusterHarvey wrote:Excellent work Boss. I expect nothing less.

The polish is really nice. It's come a long way since the DOS-esque installer/loader.

Yup. Hasn't been a whole lot of extra work either.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Discord

Forum Theme

Login  •  Register