Team Sneaking with Rules can be more FUN! (Read)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Slippery

Re: Team Sneaking with Rules can be more FUN! (Read)

Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 am

Madara Uchiha wrote:making it even you might as well play mgo3
MGO3 was never balanced or fair. It was terrible because it was so unbalanced from the start. The teams would always be unbalanced (team stacking), the classes were unbalanced (infiltrator > all ), weapons were unbalanced (grenades launchers), the game modes were unbalanced, walker gear was unbalanced, etc... It caused a lot of cheap and unfair tactics to become the only way to win.

unbalanced = no fun and predictable.

MGO2 is superior in every way because all the game modes and skills balance each other out. There are always counter strategies or different methods of winning in every mode. MGO2 offers more choices and as a result = more skill and tactics to play well. More variety in game play.
AMYROSEMGO2

Tue May 16, 2017 2:36 am

lol by tatics you mean vote 2 kick right?that still hasnt changed
Madara Uchiha

Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:lol by tatics you mean vote 2 kick right?that still hasnt changed
i feel like i played you in mgo2 lol
AMYROSEMGO2

Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 am

you probably have,iv been kicked out of so many games by butthurt noobs it was crazy even on the revival server
Madara Uchiha

Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 am

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:you probably have,iv been kicked out of so many games by butthurt noobs it was crazy even on the revival server

haven't played the revival waiting on OFW so i don't have to hack on original MGO i ran the FOX clan no not Lt eddy but it was FOX main character was PAIN or Big Boss i probably played with you or against you in survival good times
HiddenGun

Wed May 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Ughhh, no. No more "no rushing "rules. People who used to kick attacking teams for rushing was so bad I had to host TSNE games and autoban anyone who tried kicking for "rushing". The bottom line is the defenders are supposed to, surprise, defend. It's literally in the name. If you fail to do that, so you can attack instead of defend, and the other team can take advantage of that, then that's on you and your team composition. Don't add rules just so you can be stupid.

Grenades off is fine for some maps. Grenades in BB are pretty much the worst, I think all the other maps are fine based on memory. but the one rule I take umbridge with is the "no rushing" rule. Absolutely asinine, for the reasons described above.
Madara Uchiha

Wed May 17, 2017 2:58 pm

HiddenGun wrote:Ughhh, no. No more "no rushing "rules. People who used to kick attacking teams for rushing was so bad I had to host TSNE games and autoban anyone who tried kicking for "rushing". The bottom line is the defenders are supposed to, surprise, defend. It's literally in the name. If you fail to do that, so you can attack instead of defend, and the other team can take advantage of that, then that's on you and your team composition. Don't add rules just so you can be stupid.

Grenades off is fine for some maps. Grenades in BB are pretty much the worst, I think all the other maps are fine based on memory. but the one rule I take umbridge with is the "no rushing" rule. Absolutely asinine, for the reasons described above.
amen mgo3 has made you all so soft

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”