How is this wrong in anyway?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
BetaHydroxy

Re: How is this wrong in anyway?

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 am

Pas de suivis..... y a t il un game master dans la place??
Allo je n ai jamais rien fait pour etre ban merci de réparer cette injustice.
BetaHydroxy

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:56 am

Clear that ban life bets no name while it comes from the origin of Mgo that names with ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ is not displayed. It's a little management of dictatorship this kind of moderation. So before you banish MGO lovers who can not do any harm to him you could have warned upstream and I will have deleted my nameless perso. I find myself in prison for life without having committed crime .....
BetaHydroxy

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 am

And nobody answer. 200 pple on the world play at MGO. no comunyty manager here????
freezerrr

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:30 pm

3 days and nobody answer me?
Plze GM. Wake up plze.
freezerrr

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:42 am

Nobody answer again..... Explain me the situation, if i do deltele my caracter ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ without name just say me deltele this caracter.
If it s camo gilie cheat for have a rastafari hair, just say me and i deltele my caracter.
LOL ban end in 2037 pfff. Give an ant to a child and he will take himself for god and martyr his poor insect. Give a community ...... And here is the dictatorship appears. Abused for myself.
If it is for the nameless personage called the me. I am not one of those who uses rapid fire fx net limit and other network sniffing software. Not to mention that the ddos ​​always seems to be relevant because I have already been deconect all his parsque I spank a little nerd who does not have the finger assétete to be strong at MGO.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:22 pm

freezerrr wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:42 am
Nobody answer again..... Explain me the situation, if i do deltele my caracter ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ without name just say me deltele this caracter.
If it s camo gilie cheat for have a rastafari hair, just say me and i deltele my caracter.
LOL ban end in 2037 pfff. Give an ant to a child and he will take himself for god and martyr his poor insect. Give a community ...... And here is the dictatorship appears. Abused for myself.
If it is for the nameless personage called the me. I am not one of those who uses rapid fire fx net limit and other network sniffing software. Not to mention that the ddos ​​always seems to be relevant because I have already been deconect all his parsque I spank a little nerd who does not have the finger assétete to be strong at MGO.
Those kinds of invisible names aren't allowed anymore.
But since you made this name before I added the filter, I have unbanned you for now.
freezerrr

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:10 pm

Thank you Derrik for putting order in all this.
If my perso ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ and ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤. are problem I can delete it if you have to.
Guriqbal Singh Diosee

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:25 am

Hi I'm having trouble connecting to some games how can I fix that
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:51 am

Guriqbal Singh Diosee wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:25 am
Hi I'm having trouble connecting to some games how can I fix that
I'm not sure exactly, it could be a bunch of things. Sometimes I just can't connect to a specific host.
If you are playing on wireless, I would suggest playing on wired.
Also, I would try to DMZ your PS3 if it isn't on CFW.
Guriqbal Singh Diosee

Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:01 pm

What is dmz

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”