MGO2R soon to end.

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
solidpat221

Re: MGO2R soon to end.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:26 am

So a ddos'er cries and begs for ddos'ing friends to get unbanned claiming it was only a joke and they DEFINITELY won't do it again. That doesn't sound suspicious and retarded in any way. :roll:
TinLeaf

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I'm like %200 certain this guy is mentally ill and needs a doctor or two.
Dual2k

Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:14 pm

"It was a joke."
Too bad you crossed the line between a joke and illegal stuff.
freezerrr

Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:47 am

I was banished for nothing. I am not a geek, I am a family father with values ​​and ethics. Today dislike the injustice of this managment. A bunch of nerds kids who stay with friends on their old favorite games. Yesterday having had problems fixed internet I share my 4g since my phone it bug a little but it was playable and I was far from the frag has 30 kill a 3 of some player. Not to mention those who take only neck shot but face a M4 mode 1 ball 1meter. But they are still online no problem. Between the whore who uses frag FX the other kid who has a manageable controller and his obese index because he does not spam R1.
Pff I'm disgusted by this injustice.
If it is 4 hours of comsole 4g ​​thank you to explain. If it is due to my character sas name it is named ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ symbol that MGO has never displayed and I already had this person in 2008.
If it's for special frag, I use a special button combo on my original dualshock controller. It does not work all the time, but sometimes it's good, in Lucky head shot style but it's not a glitch it's a sequel of pressure on the buttons of the dualshock. I can make a video of my hands if that is what offends you. I am totally disgusted. ....

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”