5 years later...

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
keptyawaitinhuh

5 years later...

Postby keptyawaitinhuh » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 am

a level requirement on a game with ~20 active players? people still care about level?

seems like most of you get on just to talk crap, toxic little shits, this is exactly why people don't want to play this game
Lumxc

Re: 5 years later...

Postby Lumxc » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:33 am

First photo is where you joined, second photo was made after u played few rounds with them. and u see clearly that someone said "kik for..."

just mine two cents
president trump
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby president trump » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm

That's the EU Mix room, so yeah, they did kick you for being a low level and/or not pulling your own weight. It is also likely you were the least known there and thus, the most eligible to be kicked for a friend. If you can't play with friends, what's the point right? Either way though, Baz is nearly always like that, so unfortunately nothing in your pictures at all are out of the normal.

Once you get your level up that will happen a lot less frequently.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:30 am

really ngga? they didn't kick you for level..they kicked you a "fren" was trying to join. I was there..

what happened this forum I couldn't log in with my old ID lol.. :o
drakedogma

Postby drakedogma » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 am

It certainly does suck, but the constant text chat fighting is part of the reason why i love MGO2, rather than online games where they just disable chat, it's fun to watch
Gen-Snake

Postby Gen-Snake » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 am

EU players are cancer on this server. just play the NA TDMs or My RES Trumps Res or The King cpt Crunches res
AMYROSEMGO2

Postby AMYROSEMGO2 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:56 pm

i wish this server would get shutdown by konami mabe then the no lifes will finally kill themselves kicking people on a revival server is pathetic these kids deserve cancer
president trump
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby president trump » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:44 pm

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:i wish this server would get shutdown by konami mabe then the no lifes will finally kill themselves kicking people on a revival server is pathetic these kids deserve cancer

That's not very nice. A lot of work went into getting this playable again, and popularizing it. A lot of people spent good money on jailbreaking to play too. If you're getting kicked from rooms try paying attention as to why. It's most likely because you're lagging or they needed space for a friend. If that's the case you can reduce the likelihood of being kicked by using a more fair upload and/or making friends with people. Remember, usually the least known or most annoying players are kicked first.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”