Aborters

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Cpt Crunch

Aborters

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:52 am

Fuck every one of you, you guys are ruining what lil we have left just to be able to jack-off cause you have a lvl 17 or 16, shits fucking pathetic, People that host need to start blocking these losers so that they'll never be able to play in any rooms, seriously GFG pussies..!! Damn, jus fucking damn shits getting outta control. Very sad that we cant just be thankful and enjoy what we have, cause we could be stuck playing BF or COD, but instead we got are game back but niggas wanna abort every chance they get. Dont come to my fucking room and abort cause im gonna start blocking you. Merry Christmass bitchs,,!!
Cpt Crunch

Re: Aborters

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Can we give aborters a certain animal emblem so everyone knows who thy are..??
oatmeals

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:23 pm

I'm surprised people would still abort on such a game that lacks people.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 am

oatmeals wrote:I'm surprised people would still abort on such a game that lacks people.
eus are fgts thats why. but theres an abort penilty now
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Cpt Crunch wrote:Can we give aborters a certain animal emblem so everyone knows who thy are..??
On the one hand im liking this, however, is the new implemented 'bag of coal update' working as it's intended? The intention being that behaviour of aborters have been changed and abortions are near non-existent. if not, then this would be worth implementing.

It'd only be worth implementing so that in the lobby time when there are occasions where "kicking for friends" etc is in practice then I'd like to think that the aborters with the identifying mark would be first to go.

That being said, i can imagine that wont happen. A lvl.14 non-aborter vs kicking a lvl.18 with aborter rank, something tellls me people will still kick the lvl.14 and type in the chat to the lvl.18, "don't abort". :(
president trump
Former President of SaveMGO

Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:23 pm

This thread was created before the abortion penalty was implemented.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”