Hi, I'm DEMON CHILD

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
DEMON CHILD

Hi, I'm DEMON CHILD

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:42 pm

I was a regular back in the day... popped on when MGOR was first released and was hit by an almost haunting nostalgia, needles to say I don't have the time I once did to play games so naturally only played it for 1 week.

Anyways...
Came back on a few days ago to find the player base has vanished... and after getting kicked out of 5 of the 6 games I managed to enter, I can see why....

Sorry to say it but the community is killing the ...community...
GP and level is still a worry to people? Even though it's officially not supported, you won't get anyway with this GP and level...

We have all Store items, all skills, all maps, this game would definitely flourish if Level and GP weren't a thing, seriously. People who play TO play.

I wasn't a bad player back then, highest level was 17 and did reach level 18 once.

Levels and GP need to mean nothing as they MEAN nothing, stopping people from kicking new players is impossible to police but only way I can see this continuing a consistent player base is if people "are actually able to play it!"
Please consider it.

And thank you for all your hard work, for all involved.
DomDomMuse

Re: Hi, I'm DEMON CHILD

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:56 am

DEMON CHILD wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:42 pm
I was a regular back in the day... popped on when MGOR was first released and was hit by an almost haunting nostalgia, needles to say I don't have the time I once did to play games so naturally only played it for 1 week.

Anyways...
Came back on a few days ago to find the player base has vanished... and after getting kicked out of 5 of the 6 games I managed to enter, I can see why....

Sorry to say it but the community is killing the ...community...
GP and level is still a worry to people? Even though it's officially not supported, you won't get anyway with this GP and level...

We have all Store items, all skills, all maps, this game would definitely flourish if Level and GP weren't a thing, seriously. People who play TO play.

I wasn't a bad player back then, highest level was 17 and did reach level 18 once.

Levels and GP need to mean nothing as they MEAN nothing, stopping people from kicking new players is impossible to police but only way I can see this continuing a consistent player base is if people "are actually able to play it!"
Please consider it.

And thank you for all your hard work, for all involved.
Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm one of JPN Junior Staffs of SaveMGO team. Good see you.
Generally, we JPN never kick biginners even if they ain't begineers (Sometimes ppl use alternative charas). But NA/EU kick beginners to "save" their GP. Well. JPN kick NA\EU too cuz of terrible lag. (JPN can play without any lag only with JPN)
If you stil play this game, plz lemme know. I'm MUSE (GM_Suigintou) on discord, the invite link is here. I always host TSNE/SNE room on every Friday N' Saturday. We never kick NA/EU, plz drop in us someday.
https://savemgo.com/discord
Kie

Re: Hi, I'm DEMON CHILD

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am

It's the KSA's and No Mercy res clan that gatekeep the games and don't let others play and spam kick. if this is the same demon child i knew on og then the guy shit on them all back in the day. Unless admins do something to stop these ksa's ruining the game its going to die very quickly.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”