【ENG】THE RULES OF SAVEMGO SNE RANK EVENT

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
DomDomMuse

【ENG】THE RULES OF SAVEMGO SNE RANK EVENT

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm

THE RULES OF SAVEMGO SNE RANK EVENT

Welcome to our SNE RANK EVENT PAGE...!

1. Basic Rules to get Ranks (plz read Ⅰ)

2. Things what I would like players to follow (Plz read Ⅱ)

3. Qs and Trouble shootings (plz Read Ⅲ)

Ⅰ. Basic Rules to get Ranks

You gotta win as Snake or MK2 twice the robot which created and programmed by Otacon in MGS4.

If you win twice YOU WILL BE given HOUND or DOBERMAN , 2 RANKS on SaveMGO.com

Winning twice as SNAKE twice : SaveMGO will give DOBERMAN to YOU (A chara which you join the room. NO exception, sry)
WInning twice as Otacon twice : SaveMGO will give HOUND to YOU ( A chara which you join the room. NO exception, sry)

Ⅱ. Things what I would like players to follow

SNE is not TDM. Plz fight with your teammates effectively. Sometimes killing Snake is more important than killing hostiles,,, DON'T be A KILLING MACHINE haha
TKing is allowed but plz apologize to players whom you killed. Be a Gentle man...
I would stream the room on youtube following URL so plz understand it. Your chara will be broadcasted by SaveMGO Japan Member.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcZ7Zq ... zxAi3lA6Sg

Ⅲ. Questions and Trouble shootings

If you have any questions to me, plz leave a comment on youtube my stream or on Discord. #MUSE1984

Ex Q1. What should I do because I'M from EU KSA AND NA...?

Ex A. Plz join us even if u r laggy. its ok! Let's rock with us, I believe that we have equal odds to get a rank. I don't mind where ppl from. Because I'm Japanese. As a Japanese, I never judge you guys. DW.

EX Q2. What should i deal with odds to be Snake and MK2?

sry as a programmer... I believe the ODDs to become SNAKE N' MK2 is not good one... Because somehow Odds choose same players too much
If I thought so, I'll rehost a room with password. So please listen to my chats carefully.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”