MGO2 Characters in MGS4 Story

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Getsome

MGO2 Characters in MGS4 Story

Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:23 am

Hello Dev team:

I just have this request that i have dreamt of since the game came out, and it is the ability to use my custom characters from mgo2 in the mgs4 story. I am sure this is difficult and could be outright impossible but i would be so grateful if you could let me know if you could do it or if its hard, and iam willing to fund the efforts if thats possible make this dream a reality. And thank you for keeping this wonderful game alive, thanks to you i am enjoying my time and remembering old times and good days, thanks you.
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGO2 Characters in MGS4 Story

Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:02 am

Getsome wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:23 am
Hello Dev team:

I just have this request that i have dreamt of since the game came out, and it is the ability to use my custom characters from mgo2 in the mgs4 story. I am sure this is difficult and could be outright impossible but i would be so grateful if you could let me know if you could do it or if its hard, and iam willing to fund the efforts if thats possible make this dream a reality. And thank you for keeping this wonderful game alive, thanks to you i am enjoying my time and remembering old times and good days, thanks you.
You could maybe build your own MGO character model and replace Snake with it. Would probably need animation work too. Unfortunately, there aren't really any tools for what you're asking about. Just for getting stuff out of the game really. Putting stuff in the game is a lot more complicated.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”