Is MGO3 still supported by Konami?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
CarsonGrey

Is MGO3 still supported by Konami?

Wed May 13, 2020 8:27 am

MGSV in my eyes, actually metal gear in general, is the greatest video game series of all time. When MGS4 came out I put at least 1000 hours into MGO. And when MGSV was coming out I thought MGO3 would be a godsend. And unfortunately it wasn’t. The game was buggy and laggy and things didn’t feel good at all. I actually got back on today and to my surprise I found about 10 full lobbies which got me excited and I jumped right in. The game does feel better, the hit boxes make sense and is overall a lot less of a cluster fuck. So my question is, does Konami still even support this game? Are there any updates coming weekly or bi-weekly? Would be a shame to let it all go to waste. Also if anyone on here ever wants to play, I’m on ps4 and my psn is PuddleOfSquirt. Add me and I’m down for casual play.
KelSolaar

Re: Is MGO3 still supported by Konami?

Thu May 14, 2020 11:58 am

You already posted this on reddit 2 weeks ago, so whatever responses you got there from your question are presumably still relevant.

The last update on the official MGO twitter was 3 years ago.

The game was never expanded enough in my opinion, which is the main reason I came back to mgo2.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”