MGO2R for PC?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
tubee_the

MGO2R for PC?

Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

My PS3 doesn't boot up and randomly does, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Also, DualShock 4 on a PS3 seems to affect left analog stick when using it for MGO2.

Is there a PC version to play this online? I'd like to boot up my laptop and play MGO2 from time-to-time. Would be wholesome. Thanks!
Derrik ∞ GHz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MGO2R for PC?

Wed May 13, 2020 4:15 am

tubee_the wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm
Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

My PS3 doesn't boot up and randomly does, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. Also, DualShock 4 on a PS3 seems to affect left analog stick when using it for MGO2.

Is there a PC version to play this online? I'd like to boot up my laptop and play MGO2 from time-to-time. Would be wholesome. Thanks!
It requires custom patches to bypass psn and connect to our server. I havent completely finished the patches to support the server unfortunately. Right now it's just for testing. Emu still has a bug where stealth camo and snake camo doesn't work as intended, so until then I can't really have people playing those modes. I haven't had time to look into that issue or send info to the emu dev team. Been busy, sorry.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”