Gen-Snake Administrative Abuse

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump

Gen-Snake Administrative Abuse

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:13 am

First of all let me just say that I didn't want to make this topic since Gen and I are actually like, best friends, sometimes. And I really do hate starting shit with the man, but Gen, damn it. You should have known better.

Unfortunately, like his friend Dope, Gen fucked up and abused his power, and went and got himself caught doing some real whack bullshit. I quite doubt this is the first time, but it's certainly the first time he was caught with his pants down. I can only think it should be described as "pulling a Mumra". Because like Mumra, after Gen had his CQC kill stolen from him, he decided the best approach would be basically, "fuck you, I'm an admin". But this evidence actually begins approximately 30min before that.
Spoiler:
The image above is a partial screenshot of a complaint that was posted in the SaveMGO Official Discord, it disappeared almost immediately. Gen responded a minute later, so I can only assume it was him that removed the message. But the original poster also seemed to have confirmed Gen deleted it.

In the video, after Gen disconnected from the room, you can see J (jai#0666) tell him that a "sloth" joined the room, taking his spot, and that Gen should just "boot him". After Gen confirms with J the name of the player, Gen command kicked him back to the title screen.

Afterwards, about 30 minutes later, Gen attempts to CQC a player and misses out on a stun he probably wouldn't have gotten (since he was hit with a grenade at almost the same time). Thus, after a childish and failed attempt at kicking the player, Feng Min, who stole his kill, Gen was counter-kicked by Feng. So after swapping characters, Gen command kicked Feng Min and rejoined the room, now stealing his spot.

After finishing the map, Gen is once again kicked by a player: tatsuki21mg. After switching characters again, Gen rejoined the room by command kicking tatsuki21mg.
Spoiler:
Proof of these kicks can be found in the above picture.

The first several minutes of this video details what transpired.

The latter several minutes chronicles a separate instance where Gen abused his powers and command kicked a player, stealing his spot in the mix. When the host, vault boy, explained to him his displeasure when Gen kicks his friends, Gen berated him, mocked him, belittled him, and intimidated him. Gen called vault boy "little man", and reminded him that "you got admin from me, not Ghz". (vault boy is Junior SaveMGO staff for the JP region.)
Last edited by president trump on Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Re: Gen-Snake Administrative Abuse

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:15 am

The most fucked up part of all is probably the fact that J and Gen are guests in the JP lobby. The Japanese players are considerably less toxic, and as a region are significantly more active. There is absolutely no reason for them to put up with this kind of nonsense. They don't need NA players. They don't need J calling them "sloths" behind their backs, and they sure as hell don't need Gen booting them from their own rooms.

Also. if you're in the SaveMGO Official Discord, please consider sharing this video and topic. As a dissenter, I am blocked from speaking there.
president trump

Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 am

I really think command kicking should be made exclusive to GhzGangster. All it's being used for these days is for a handful of people to fuck the rest of us around.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:33 pm

yea it was a mistake and im sorry for letting you down storm. BBFs for life bro, you just protecting the community you love.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”