Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10???

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why am i getting kicked for being lvl 10???

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Jonesmartinze wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 am
I just got back into mgo2r and i got kicked because my only character is level 10. Is level really that important when this game doesn't mean anything? I don't see the point in making this game "alive" again when new people are just going to get kicked. I'm not about to sit in a tsne room for days just to get a higher level that's pretty boring as shit.
That's disappointing to read. Unfortunately, as much as we want the player base to grow and is dependant on returning players such as yourself coming back, nothing can be done about such things. The only advice I would give is to host rooms yourself, in hope of mitigating players kicking you. Aside from this, make friends... fast. Perhaps join a clan, too.

If you are a good player, it doesn't take many games in which to level up your character.

However, if (much like myself) you are a low skilled player, there are other options to reach out to known players in the community who take an interest in training others. Don't hold me to this, but if you were to join the official Discord channel of SaveMGO https://savemgo.com/discord and have a conversation with say, "TinLeaf", you might be fortunate enough to learn a few essential basics that will be the building blocks in which to improve your skill level. Perhaps if you keep an eye on this thread you've created, some other players in the community might offer to help.

Hope this helps and I hope you stick it out. :-)
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 pm

i tried to give you a level boost but your account has no characters https://gyazo.com/4974f22413ccae7a13029bd7c708afea
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 am

Jonesmartinze wrote:
I just got back into mgo2r and i got kicked because my only character is level 10.
FYI, I have confirmation that TinLeaf is indeed still conducting training rooms. Though the sound of this may not sound appealing, you'll be surprised to discover how much fun they are, not to mention the rewards you will personally feel when you get to put into practice what you've learned.

Feel free to update this thread with news of your progress, if any.
president trump

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Jonesmartinze wrote:
I just got back into mgo2r and i got kicked because my only character is level 10. Is level really that important when this game doesn't mean anything? I don't see the point in making this game "alive" again when new people are just going to get kicked. I'm not about to sit in a tsne room for days just to get a higher level that's pretty boring as shit.
This game is not worth the aggravation. Don't bother playing it. The game is dead, and the community is trash. Your time can be better spent anywhere but here.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
SolidSnake010

Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Happened to me the other day, god knows why, I just don't play it 24/7 like Solid007 to level up everyday but there are some rooms, esp TSNE that don't cry about it. I guess dying to a lower level still stings...
oh hai.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”