TheDopeUsername Administrative Abuse

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
Dio
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TheDopeUsername Administrative Abuse

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:58 am

I agree with Abraham. The admins DO go too far. There is no excuse for bullying players for asinine reasons like aborting once in a while. To single someone out and give them a rank as a joke is totally uncalled for. I demand the removal of Rat Rank from all of Hebroheim's characters at once.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Dio wrote:
I agree with Abraham. The admins DO go too far. There is no excuse for bullying players for asinine reasons like aborting once in a while. To single someone out and give them a rank as a joke is totally uncalled for. I demand the removal of Rat Rank from all of Hebroheim's characters at once.
touch me daddy
Mumra2k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Dio wrote:
There is no excuse for bullying players for asinine reasons like aborting once in a while. To single someone out and give them a rank as a joke is totally uncalled for.
Doesn't it depend? What exactly is the metric for 'once in a while'?

Generally speaking, such definition will differ per admin, thus, the way offending players will get disciplined will also vary.

I can't speak directly to this one incident, but again, generally speaking - Perhaps more emphasis should be aimed towards encouraging players not to abort/rage quit?
president trump

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Ghz finally made a response, posted in the NA RES Discord (http://discord.gg/Sy8MaW2):
Spoiler:
He will be investigating the issue of yet another instance of his team abusing the privileges assigned to them for the betterment of the community. I hope this is resolved in a fair manner, with the community being considered most.

In conclusion, I would also like to provide further evidence for the case against Dope as admin:
Spoiler:
The player in the above photo accidentally stunned himself and Dope decided it would be funny to execute him. Team killing is against the rules, and it is highly questionable how an admin guilty of constant TK'ings (according to reports, however, the evidence I have provided in this thread is from the two separate instances Dope joined NA RES) can ban other players for infractions he himself commits! How unfair is that? I think all players that have been banned by Dope for TK'ing need to have their ban reviewed.

I'd also like to make a note of thanking Dio for his unexpected support over this issue. The admin section evidence he provided for this thread is greatly appreciated. It is odd, however, that I read a post from Dio in the SaveMGO Discord in one of my visits, detailing that he "has suspected for awhile that Dope has been command kicking new players to join rooms, but can't prove it", but when I went to find the message in my second visit to the discord to post it here, it could not be found.

Lastly, I'd like to highlight the fact that this thread was prematurely locked by... wait for it...
Spoiler:
You guessed it! Dope's S.O.T.O clan leader, and best friend, "PM Trudeau". You might have noticed the interference he was running in this thread from the start. It is highly questionable, and concerning, why a SaveMGO admin is locking threads that are exposing the SaveMGO team's adminstrative abuse. It is a clear, and outright conflict of interest. Just because you two are friends, and clan, that doesn't give you the right to close the conversation when the entire community is affected by the outcome.

And for the record, I received a complaint about Dope as far back as July 2019:
Spoiler:
That is a very sad read.

--

Mumra2k wrote:... I can't speak directly to this one incident, but again, generally speaking - Perhaps more emphasis should be aimed towards encouraging players not to abort/rage quit?

Or how about, less emphasis on command kicking players? Hey? How about that, Mumra? That's what this topic is about.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 pm

morgan is a trash bag that teamkills constantly as far as im concerned without him the game is better
president trump

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:48 am

Jan 16th UPDATE:

Despite all the controversy this past week, Dope is still abusing the privileges assigned to him by Ghz.

All this footage was recorded TODAY, only hours ago.

This spam is not just limited to the one room, this is SERVER-WIDE.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:25 am

I see no issue. I talked to the host and he didn't care about it.
president trump

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:05 am

Nice try.

Also, did you forget that there were other rooms, full of players, all getting fucked around for the 3hrs that this was going on, and not just the players in the RES room?
KelSolaar

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:52 pm

Can we perhaps stop the silly server messages in the res games I host designed to sabotage the game? Examples such as 'SOTO res now up' when there is no such game being hosted. I've noticed when the sabotage fails, often the game is mysteriously shut down completely.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”