God Of RES |- Survival -| Updated (11/08/20)

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
president trump

Re: God Of RES |- Survival -| Updated (10/11/20)

Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:31 am

Weekly update:

I'm going to keep this brief since there's not much to report that's necessarily interesting at this time:

- Fixed a few bugs, and as far as I can tell at the moment there are none now, aside from perhaps a few blank error messages I'll be writing in later.
- Added Survival commands.
- Expanded Survival functionality to include some cool stuff.

Emulator status:
Still waiting on the new emulator from Ghz.

Website status:
Started work on the website, have yet to hit my stride in the actual development.

GOR status:
We've recently expanded the reach of GOR into 5 new Discord servers this week, including the SaveMGO Official Discord. I'm quite happy about that. Also, since then, I have decided to take GOR public. You may add GOR to your server, or a server you manage, by going to this link here:

https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authoriz ... &scope=bot

Once added, please run !setup to complete the setup. The more servers we reach, the better.
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.
president trump

Re: God Of RES |- Survival -| Updated (11/08/20)

Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 am

November update:

Survival progress has not stopped, I just haven't been updating this post recently...

- Completed the majority of the website work.
- Added another layer onto the Survival functionality.
- Fixed/fixing newly created bugs.

Emulator status:
Still waiting on the new emulator from Ghz. (The recent problems on MGO2R has kept him occupied, but he should be returning to emulator work soon.)

Website status:
Reached a satisfactory level of completion for the website at this time. The next update I'll make when I work on the site will be the inclusion of in-game stats, (rather than only Survival stats).

GOR status:
GOR is now available in 23 different MGO2R Discord servers! Big thank you to all the Discord admins supporting the project! (Please see my previous post if you wish to add GOR to your server.)
I've resigned. I am no longer involved with SaveMGO.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”