Whats with all the kicking?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
AMYROSEMGO2

Re: Whats with all the kicking?

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Bottom line the game is still fun but its still the same small cancerous community,kicking on a revived game? Grow the fuck up the same virgins from 10 years ago still no life it and act as if stats matter,i bet all these smug pricks are ugly pizza face fat asses lol theres no way in hell i can take this game seriously its ment for fun
TarmanX500

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm

I know right. I just jail broke my ps3 the other day. I found out about this and got it all set up. I've never played MGO2. Breifly played MGO 3 on PC.....Not so great. XD I just wanted to test and make sure everything works etc. Got into a game, I don't know anything about MGO2. Shot at the first person I saw, it was a freindly and got insta kicked... LMAO! My own fault, excitement and noobieness got the better of me. Seems a bit harsh, accidents happen and all. Whatever happened to three strikes and your out?
AMYROSEMGO2

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:11 am

You'll learn quickly why this game was shutdown in the first place
AMYROSEMGO2

Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am

Just got kicked today for being lvl 10,lol it was a 14 25 and lvl 16 room majority i was the only 10.i was usuing scan ex in tsne i scanned and killed 4 people i got voted out they kicked me because they got owned on a revived game.i think these people shouldnt take this game that serious its not on the offical server like im not understanding how no1 is playing for fun thats why the game was brought back by fans was for fun right? All these people are assholes in the game let alone their probably lonley in real life if they act like this trash talking etc its a revived game for ffs

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”