Make MGO Alive Again

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.

Why dont you play?

I get kicked out from games
25%
Fortnite is better
4%
No Survival & Tournament
19%
I dont have time to play
6%
I want MGO alive again
47%

Total votes: 53
ATLASme1

Re: Make MGO Alive Again

Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Only kicks harm that game,but still,it's the best of the best ever.
THE WORLD ON THE SHOULDERS !!!
SixthSensei

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:09 am

I think i stopped playing in around January/february because the player count just totally dropped off and there was really just a few rooms to join, with the same hosts and their rules. Plus the novelty of mgo revived wore off for me, and when you look at it its pretty dated now. Big thanks to the team that were behind mgoR, it was great to go down memory lane for a bit, but i just have no desire to go back to the game now.
KelSolaar

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Dusk wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:00 pm
It's dead because you bully and harass literally everyone you come into contact with. The community treats everyone like shit, why the fuck would anyone stay? Why would new players want to come into the game? They don't and they won't.

It actually blows my mind how no one in this community has matured AT ALL in the last 6 years.
I agree.

You'll get people sating - "oh poor so-and-so, they really laid into him tonight". And this same guy is harassing someone constantly because they made a mistake.

Basically, the players who are part of a large group, like a clan can, say what they like and play when they like. The solo less known players struggle to achieve a 15, because they are constantly kicked and bullied by the popular kids.

tldr: it's too cliquey.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears... in rain. Time to die...🕊
Sammy Jankis

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 pm

I never played MGO2 on official servers, but watching footage of it always interested me, enough so for me to get on revival.

I try my best to git gud, but as someone who is still learning (and kinda sucking) its annoying to keep hearing "kik low lvl" so often when im really just trying to play and get better
SuperSaiyanGAKO

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Sammy Jankis wrote:
I never played MGO2 on official servers, but watching footage of it always interested me, enough so for me to get on revival.

I try my best to git gud, but as someone who is still learning (and kinda sucking) its annoying to keep hearing "kik low lvl" so often when im really just trying to play and get better
Unfortunately, you'll run into alot of people like that. It's best just to ignore them, they are jabronis. I'm a decent level, but I don't go around kicking lower levels. Alot of the time those people are just looking for someone or something to blame for why they did bad. There are usually a few lower level rooms, which are much more friendly and chill to play in.
Mr Reaper

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Sammy Jankis wrote:

I hate that kind of toxic behavior. No one is born knowing how to do everything, just ignore those people and join a diferent room, I guarantee you those people are in the minority nowadays and you'll find that most open rooms are welcoming of new people, just keep playing and you'll get the hang of it in no time!
Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds, let those who hath known my fury leave behind their mortal coil.
Fear The Reaper.
Yosh2097

Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:03 pm

I'd add the "You can't play it on PC" option. I enjoy playing MGO2, it's quite a unique game, and i can understand why people still play it and MGO3 isn't nearly as good as 2, sadly; but for a PC gamer like me, having to play with a pad and not getting steady 60 fps is bit of a torture. I'm getting better at it, but there are a lot of awkward moments where you just die because the pad can't let you do well some stuff like tracking the enemy while aiming, make slight adjustments to the aim, turning back extremely fast etc.., which makes the experience quite frustating for me. Imho, they made headshots a bit too important to hit by doing very low damage on other parts of the body, considering it's a console shooter played with a pad. If you could use mouse and keyboard, the game would play VERY differently. Also the stuff already mentioned, toxic people that most of the time kick you for no good reason and insult, always full servers when you boot the game because of the low player count, stupid custom rules like headshot only servers (seriously??).
Wishbagi

Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:56 pm

AMYROSEMGO2 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 am
Is the community a bunch of cancerous 12 yr old? Or grown ass men who kick people on a dead game for their level
Same. You can have a body of a 40 yrs old and have a brain of a 14ener
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Sammy Jankis wrote:

even though the games on here mean nothing, people still like to WIN and having a low level who isnt pulling their weight pisses people off.
i feel for you but at the same time i understand why low levels get kicked
Kokurokoki

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:02 am

Been looking to play again since I loved this game but with news of the corrupt moderation staff and administration I might pass on this because I don't want to get doxed for trying to play the game.

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”