an interesting add on

Discuss Metal Gear Online 2 (MGS4) and our server.
SONOMAMASHINE

an interesting add on

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 pm

just wondering if its possible to add something new to the gameplay ,mgo gameplay is perfect ! (not talking about lag and coding) but is it possible to add a scavenger perk ? getting ammo from people you kill and you dont need to go all the way back to base to get it .
to make it simple just drop box ammo after getting killed automatically
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: an interesting add on

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm

That would be amazing but I doubt it
Alkaris

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I'd imagine MGO2 would be closed-source so you'd have to go to great lengths to reverse engineer the game to even fix or add something to the game. I doubt you'd even be able to modify and improve the netcode for MGO2 either. It wouldn't allow for custom servers with mods added to them to add things to the game since everything has to be base stock servers with just what Konami built.
tigerchitpile

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:48 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
just wondering if its possible to add something new to the gameplay ,mgo gameplay is perfect ! (not talking about lag and coding) but is it possible to add a scavenger perk ? getting ammo from people you kill and you dont need to go all the way back to base to get it .
How often do you run out of ammo? The only thing that I usually every run out of is support items. So I think all that would do is make grenade spam and traps spammable. Not to mention RPGs for days. Either way making any change small change to the game is time consuming, so I would imagine adding a skill is more so.
SONOMAMASHINE

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

tigerchitpile wrote:
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
The only thing that I usually every run out of is support items. So I think all that would do is make grenade spam and traps spammable. Not to mention RPGs for days. Either way making any change small change to the game is time consuming, so I would imagine adding a skill is more so.

just primary gun bullets no nades no rpg

tigerchitpile wrote:
How often do you run out of ammo?

you will understand once you become pro its most frequent
tigerchitpile

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 pm

SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
The only thing that I usually every run out of is support items. So I think all that would do is make grenade spam and traps spammable. Not to mention RPGs for days. Either way making any change small change to the game is time consuming, so I would imagine adding a skill is more so.

just primary gun bullets no nades no rpg
RPG is primary gun when used.
SONOMAMASHINE wrote:
tigerchitpile wrote:
How often do you run out of ammo?

you will understand once you become pro its most frequent
Lol, I hope this is trolling. If it does happen frequently, maybe you should stop spraying ;) And you know what is more pro? Pulling out your sidearm and popping headshots.
SONOMAMASHINE

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm

i didnt think i should specify but ok
everyone knows rpg is primary , so usually when you read my post you should said aah hes making an exception here .
as for ammo it happens 10% of the time and this might be annoying , now spraying not spraying i cant argue that because you said its because i spray and i say pro players needs it so mathematically if your pro it increase your chances of holding yourself up, if not (sprayer) you will die before your out of ammo
FabioGTX

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 pm

best thing would be to set network configuration auto to 512kbps and no other
FabioGTX

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

like someone said earlier in this game upload speed is a game mechanics if you want more health put it to 96 .......
SONOMAMASHINE

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:07 pm

FabioGTX wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 pm
best thing would be to set network configuration auto to 512kbps and no other
like someone said earlier in this game upload speed is a game mechanics if you want more health put it to 96 .......
wait wha.... fabio what are you talking about ?

Return to “MGO2 Discussion”