Search found 136 matches

by XxAsunaxX
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

CALL_ME_PRO wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 pm
Omg shut up guys wow kids on here 2week argument

Simply you want answer just ask no humor no bring a asshole

Look easy

Any progress with ofw release or shuld I go get a cfw? Ps3???? Please thx let me know ghz or other devs
You can check discord if you want details.
by XxAsunaxX
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Why keep feeding the troll? :/

At this point this isn't even a topic about OFW :/
by XxAsunaxX
Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

pedro_killer wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 am
Hi everyone, it's been 10 days. What is going on with Mgo 2r Ofw??? news?
The first post of this topic was updated on the 18th, Ghz posted on twitter that he had a car accident on the 19th, more info you can check the discord.
by XxAsunaxX
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm
Forum: MGO2 Discussion
Topic: Favorite MGO2 Memory?
Replies: 12
Views: 430

Re: Favorite MGO2 Memory?

This is a bad memory... In the time of MGO2 I played a lot of times, then I wanted to switch my HDD to one with more capacity, obviously I formatted and restored the PS3 but FOR SOME F**"*** reason, when I wanted to play MGO again it said something like "Your account cannot be linked to the PS3. PS...
by XxAsunaxX
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Really sounded like a month or two out from a release of ofw I have the newest ps3 slim the model where you have to slide the tray to the left to insert the disc and I'm on version 2.00 can I jailbreak? Cany anyone confirm if that's true, because if the wait really is going to be indefinite, if its...
by XxAsunaxX
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 am
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

CALL_ME_PRO wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 am
Really sounded like a month or two out from a release of ofw

I have the newest ps3 slim the model where you have to slide the tray to the left to insert the disc and I'm on version 2.00 can I jailbreak?
You can't CFW PS3 Super Slim
by XxAsunaxX
Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 pm
Forum: MGO2 Discussion
Topic: MGO2 Mods
Replies: 4
Views: 254

Re: MGO2 Mods

FoxCunning wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:18 pm
Okay thank you.
Another question: do I need to login PSN to play this MGO2?
If you have CFW, no.

If you have OFW, yes
by XxAsunaxX
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:19 am
Forum: MGO2 Support
Topic: PS3 Backup/Restore Question
Replies: 9
Views: 310

Re: PS3 Backup/Restore Question

When you say to "copy the custom MGS4 data into your PS3 backup", by that do you mean I should place the downloaded file into the folder that contains the *.dat files? The folder that contains the *.dat files is called 201706120929 When you backup, you have this folder PS3>EXPORT>BACKUP, inside BAC...
by XxAsunaxX
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 am
Forum: MGO2 Discussion
Topic: MGO2 Mods
Replies: 4
Views: 254

Re: MGO2 Mods

Hi guys. Today, searching on YT something new for PS3 CFWs, i have found this "MGO2 Revival". I'm so happy for this, because MGO (of MGS4) has been one of my favourite online games. I don't want to ruin MGO2, so my question is: is there a ModMenu or something like that to unlock all weapons and clo...
by XxAsunaxX
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:46 am
Forum: News
Topic: OFW Delays and What's Up
Replies: 249
Views: 24273

Re: OFW Delays and What's Up

Walter White wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:08 am
When OFW is released, can I Download it on my phone, then upload it to my ps3? I have a galaxy 7
When you connect your phone with your PS3, does it show as USB Store Mass? (i think this is the name).

Can you copy a save to your phone? If you can, then it should work.

Go to advanced search

Discord

Forum Theme