Nothing but Black

Find tutorials, ask for help, and find others with the same issue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KingKellogg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nothing but Black

Postby KingKellogg » Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Got a ps3 with 3.55, added rebug to it, the one you guys linked to. Got the launcher, installed, put disc in, and black. Nothign else.

Put over 6 hours into doing this, followed everything, but just black every dang time.
King88

Re: Nothing but Black

Postby King88 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:06 am

Same problem, I just did the alternate setup using multiman to no avail.

Maybe there's a way to get an older launcher.
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 1:16 am

I'm trying to find the old launcher.
King88

Postby King88 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:54 am

I've tried the alternate method and it basically lead up to using the mgo2launcher from the xmb like before and the same thing happens. If you find an older launcher or something please let me know.

Are you Aussie? Posting while all the EUs and NAs are offline.
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 2:02 am

I'm NA, just been at this since..well 330...its 1 now.
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 2:38 am

Failure Update- Tried multiple CFW, none worked, downloaded and redownloaded MGO files, doesnt work, turned Cobra off, doesnt work.

I am 99% certain at this point it is the launcher that is at fault.

If someone could provide the older launcher I would be very appreciative.

Just spent like 9 hours trying to figure this out, I need some rest and am frustrated beyond belief...Bought two PS3's for this...was not cheap T_T
TB_BeToRi
Character: HitomiNatsukawa
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby TB_BeToRi » Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 am

Hey guys, I just spoke to an active player and he said, that the old launcher won't help us, cause it's been updated 4 may...
Alone you fight, together we dominate!
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Crappppp, wonder why so many of us are having issues then?
TB_BeToRi

Postby TB_BeToRi » Tue May 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Yes me too!
I hope that gangster will find a solution.
Good that I am off work tonight!
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 2:26 pm

I used one of my days off trying all day, last day off...Hope I can get it.
TB_BeToRi

Postby TB_BeToRi » Tue May 10, 2016 2:35 pm

I try since last wednesday...
KingKellogg

Postby KingKellogg » Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Yeah, this is pretty nuts....:/

Return to “MGO2 Support”