Current DNS:
tokenflipguy
Character: tokenflipguy
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: Server is NOT up.

Postby tokenflipguy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:36 pm

GTA Offline...and now this. I can deal with it. :D
Gdlt34
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gdlt34 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Well if anyone finds out how to correct this, please let us know. I'm pretty damn excited to play this. It's been years, I wonder how rusty everyone will be haha.
Snake2
Character: (nWo) Snake 2
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Snake2 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

LoL, reminds me of the first time I logged onto MGO way back when the official servers first went up, most people were running around holding square, that's it, no AA, no FPS mode shooting, just running around and holding square. Although I doubt we would be THAT rusty, I mean MGO2 and other games threw us off dearly but we would still remember the basics of head shooting and such. Oh the memories, soon we will be living with them again.
Gdlt34

Postby Gdlt34 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I agree, I think it will take about 2 weeks for us to get our aiming back the way it used to be...that's if we play a lot during those two weeks. Ill only be able to play today and then won't get a chance until Sunday night. I keep trying to log into the server and I keep gettin the same error.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I don't remember... someone mentioned a solution but I forgot about it.
Also, make sure you are using the newest codes and double-check your crypto code.
Hopefully somebody else remembers the other solutions though...
masamune88
Character: MASAMUNE

Postby masamune88 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 pm

I just heard about this on gamefaqs and made my setup right away. Great work to the guys working hard on this!
When are the servers going to be live? I just tried and got (803) error.
I want to play this again so bad :D
RQ-AiorosX
Character: »SóA« Aioros

Postby RQ-AiorosX » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 pm

MGO: »SóA« Aioros
MGO2: Rocket Queen
PSN: RQ-AiorosX
Gdlt34

Postby Gdlt34 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Leny
Character: Status

Re: Server is up.

Postby Leny » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi, I am new to this site and I used to play it back in the day. I was never a Metal Gear Solid 4 fan... I only played this Metal Gear Solid game... And I am looking forward to play with you guys.
otacon420
Character: Status
Unit: GRU

Postby otacon420 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Damn this is going to be sweet, just bought mgs 3d and saw this on the game FAQs board. This was my original user name from the good ole days, have kept it since for various forums and etc.. Anyways looking forward to buying my first ps3 just to play this again.
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Return to “News”