MGO has been saved!

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
SandyCheeks
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO has been saved!

Postby SandyCheeks » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 am

Guys, I just want to say thank you. I remember MrGame20 from the GameFAQs forums back in the day, and I think you used to play with my brother quite a bit (COOLIESTPLISKIN). Just got everything set up and running, and the rush of nostalgia that I got was incredible. Thank you for doing this so much.
GUNJACK
Character: GUNJACK

Postby GUNJACK » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm

nice job guys "i waited fore long time for this day ,let us fight together once more " :)
kuwabara kuwabara !!!!!!
<<W.T.C>>
Character: Wu-TangClan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby <<W.T.C>> » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 pm

This is AMAZING, i might be a little late =P but this game was what me and my sister ALWAYS played when we were younger... you guys are so amazing and i want to thank you soooo much.

i literally just found this site so i was wondering is there a step by step setup that i can follow when getting back online? i have a Fat and slim ps2. any help would be very greatly appreciated. Thank you again guys
Meepy

Postby Meepy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:17 am

<<W.T.C>>

Postby <<W.T.C>> » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:08 pm

ok very good. Thank You so much for your help man. im gonna look around and get everything sorted out. so far I have a PS2 (Fat with Network Adaptor) the American version of MGS Subsistence. im going to buy a cheat disc off ebay or amazon.

now how does the gameshark or codebreaker work? I know you put all the codes in and then what? do I have like a gameshark memory card in the memory cart slot? sorry if these sound like stupid questions I never used a gs really . thank you again for the help it is VERY Appreciated. :D

I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK ON MGO!!!
<<W.T.C>>

Postby <<W.T.C>> » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 pm

so i was just checking to buy a gameshark or code breaker. i cant find which one to get. there is not any that is Version 4. is there anyway someone could attach a picture as to which specific ones to buy. i dont want to get the wrong one as their pretty expensive. Thank you again
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby GHzGangster » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 pm

<<W.T.C>>

Postby <<W.T.C>> » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:04 am

thanks, and is coder pretty much the same thing as gs or codebreaker? Also i have a Gameshark 2, looks like an older version, think it will work?

as always thanks for the help
Meepy

Postby Meepy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 am

<<W.T.C>>

Postby <<W.T.C>> » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 am

ok great, im gonna try my old gameshark and see what happens =) thanks!

what would be a good idea to use for a Fat PS3? would coder work on that too? My friends trying to get on too.

sorry about all the dumb questions, but thanks for the quick and helpful responses :D
Meepy

Postby Meepy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 am

d93leonhart

Postby d93leonhart » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Need help, I have coder and fat ps3. Entered all the codes and checked that they are correct, keep getting error message -618 :x
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm

d93leonhart

Postby d93leonhart » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:11 pm

GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Return to “News”