MGO has been saved!

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
WarrenBrooks
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MGO has been saved!

Postby WarrenBrooks » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 am

Do I need gameshark coder and codebreaker to play online on the ps2 or just one of them,and which one is recommended?
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 am

Peace Walker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Peace Walker » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

MilkyAlien
Unit: KGB

Postby MilkyAlien » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:00 pm

I've been finding it impossible to get any of the cheat discs in the UK for my slim PS2. I really can't imagine many other PAL players have gone through it all without using the PS2 emulator and at that point I think they'd just use an NTSC rom and join in with that server. Is there enough PAL players on the game to sustain the game for a while and is anyone on here a PAL player who could point me in the right direction of a disc?
DarioG88

Postby DarioG88 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:06 am

Nice work guys
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am

bosko989
Unit: GRU

Postby bosko989 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 am

I just wanna say that mgo1 is way better then mgo 2 and you guys did amazing job saving it.
how do i use irc i am such a noob ?what channel do i need to connect etc?
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 am

Kenshin13

Postby Kenshin13 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 am

Is it normal for it to be really laggy or a huge drop in frame rate, to the point that it's unplayable when 1 or 2 people join the game?
Just want to check as I've seen recorded videos where people are playing with a group just fine.
THE_DON

Postby THE_DON » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 pm

ok sounds good but I like mgo2 better I need tsne in my life please save mgo2 and ill pay for it !!!!! I repeat save mgo2 ...... :D I will just say mgo1 is not better than mgo2 by far it cant even touch mgo2 , mgo1 doesn't got the control or game modes or graphics like mgo2 to be honest I don't think id be able to play mgo1 , mgo2 is by far 1st to all games ... mgo1 < mgo2
.Spectre.

Postby .Spectre. » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Will this only run on the FAT PS3 or is slim/newer models also compatible
WarrenBrooks

Postby WarrenBrooks » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Neve have played ps2 online, and i was wondering, do i need to order the ps2 online startup disc also to play online?
GHzGangster
Chameleon

Postby GHzGangster » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Aysmanlich

Postby Aysmanlich » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:54 am

iguloso
Character: iguloso

Postby iguloso » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Nice work! :D

Return to “News”