Server Accounts

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Server Accounts

Postby MrGame20 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey guys,

You must create a new account on the console to join.

I've just switched the Single player server from our original C course to a new Java based one. One of the major changes with this is I have also implemented the authentication system so now you must create a new account to use on the server. So no more using the default 'SaveMGO.com' account now you can see your own username.
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Re: Server Accounts

Postby Dio_Brando » Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 am

That is awesome I'll try it tonight if I can find my codebreaker
D3ATH UNIT
Flying Squirrel
Character: D3ATH UNIT
RÆTION
Unit: KGB

Postby D3ATH UNIT » Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Very awesome indeed, I will try this tonight.
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio

Postby Dio_Brando » Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 pm

It worked amazingly. I got all nostalgic from when I made my first MGO account. <3 you guys!

I couldn't test out any maps though because of not being allowed to host rooms. It's a problem with my internet that I'm going to try and fix. I know it was my fault though because the option to create game was completely greyed out.
MrGame20
SlothHound

Postby MrGame20 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Well thats too bad.

In other news, Game Settings can now be saved :)
Zoft
Chicken

Postby Zoft » Wed May 22, 2013 11:08 pm

So does this mean we are getting any closer to being able to play together?
MrGame20
SlothHound

Postby MrGame20 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Zoft
Chicken

Postby Zoft » Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 am

Zak
Tarantula

Postby Zak » Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Great progess! I've been superbusy lately but I am still following all your progress here. I hope to get back to the project soon.
Lazy Bone
Character: MGOSTEALTH (has a space in front of it)

Postby Lazy Bone » Thu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Awesome. I'll try it out later on when I get my ps3 controller back.
John_Theory

Postby John_Theory » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am

Thanks for keep the project living MrGame20.
I'll try this on codebrker 10 in the next days, i need to find a hole of time in real life @_@
Fo_Head
Character: Status

Postby Fo_Head » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm

yes i want be able 2 play wat do i do?
Opiumdreams
Crocodile
Character: Opiumwar

Postby Opiumdreams » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:52 pm

"The breaking of TOYS" - C.Q.C Art -
Meguido
Snake Eater
Character: -Meguido-

Postby Meguido » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:16 am

English Tutorials

Spanish Tutorials

Return to “News”