Single Player Server

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
ESS ESS BEE BEE
Chicken
Character: SolidSnakeBBoss
ESS ESS BEE BEE
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Single Player Server

Postby ESS ESS BEE BEE » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 pm

@fox

are you positive you put all the correct information. I actually help someone with it yesterday with teamviewer, they actually put down the information incorrectly when they used the NAD... like for the gateway IP and even the IP address.. they were appose to put it as for example 192.168.1.XXX when you use the PS2 NAD it shows as 192.168.XXX.XXX so he put it as 192.168.100.xxx when he was appose to put it as 192.168.001.XXX <--- that was for both the IP and Gateway IP... so when he did the whole forwarding of the ports etc.. nothing came out correctly.. its a simple mistake
Mrox2
Pigeon
Character: Mrox2
Unit: KGB

Postby Mrox2 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm

We are supposed to put a different IP than the PC in NAD ? O_O
ESS ESS BEE BEE
Chicken
ESS ESS BEE BEE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ESS ESS BEE BEE » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 pm

yeah, that's what i did works perfect for me, i join the server and create games
[CG] Sub-Zero
Snake Eater
Character: [CG] Sub-Zero

Postby [CG] Sub-Zero » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

IFreakingLoveMGS
Character: Status

Postby IFreakingLoveMGS » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 am

I keep getting the error saying:
The Network Adapter (Ethernet/modem) (For Playstation 2) is not correctly connected to the Playstation 2 console (1)
I use PCSX2, I have the Dev9 plugin by Gigaherz (ver. 0.30) and I have use ethernet checked inside the plugin options
I am using the same version of MGS Persistence as the guy that linked above^
I'm running the USA Bios of the game, with Windows 7 64 bit.
Someone please save me from this madness, I want to play :(
[CG] Sub-Zero
Snake Eater
Character: [CG] Sub-Zero

Postby [CG] Sub-Zero » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 am

You need to download WinPcap: http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

And mess around with your DEV9 ethernet device, choose either Switch or Bridge, if one doesn't work use the other one. Hope this helps!
çò-Òp
Chicken
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby çò-Òp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 am

I'm very grateful for everyone involved in this project. <3
KP_MEATSPIN
Chicken

Postby KP_MEATSPIN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Keep getting "CCGCNE" error. I tried forwarding ports. I dont know if it's an issue in running virtual windows on my mac.

I used this site
http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... stence.htm

It was convient and had step by step for my exact router. I created static ip addresses on my mac since when i would try to see what my ip adress was in the virtual windows, it would display as" 10.211.XX.XXXX" I thought it was odd since i believe most are displayed as 192.168.1.XXXX

Maybe there is something I am missing. Really close to creating my own game! Cant wait :)
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 pm

[quote="KP_MEATSPIN"]Keep getting "CCGCNE" error. I tried forwarding ports. I dont know if it's an issue in running virtual windows on my mac.

I used this site
http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... stence.htm

It was convient and had step by step for my exact router. I created static ip addresses on my mac since when i would try to see what my ip adress was in the virtual windows, it would display as" 10.211.XX.XXXX" I thought it was odd since i believe most are displayed as 192.168.1.XXXX

Maybe there is something I am missing. Really close to creating my own game! Cant wait :)[/quote]
I have no idea what that error if from. Could you elaborate?
Also, make sure that your Mac firewall (and perhaps the vm firewall?) have exceptions or are disabled altogether (I wouldn't recommend this for too long).
I'm not exactly sure if packets will travel through the Mac to your vm either, that could be a problem -- unless you are already connecting to the internet.
KP_MEATSPIN
Chicken

Postby KP_MEATSPIN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:56 pm

The error I'm referring to is not being able to creat a game unfortunatley..

I haven't tried it but I suppose I will. I'm not entirely sure I correctly opened ports either ?___?
ESS ESS BEE BEE
Chicken
ESS ESS BEE BEE

Postby ESS ESS BEE BEE » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 pm

the static ip address is appose to be dedicated to your pcsx2 not your mac.. so go to networking settings on the pcsx2 and set up your network settings and make sure ur static ip that you is dedicated to the pcsx2 and the not the mac..

a mistake alot of people make is they make a static ip for the pc/mac but not for the pcsx2... when ur using the pcsx2 its like ur using the actually physical console... and that console needs a static ip not the pc/mac
Aysmanlich

Postby Aysmanlich » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:47 pm

You know, I came to this site in a good mood, and he went with it to the poor, I was a child wanted to play this game on the network but unfortunately many do not understand, and when he learned that MGO1 shut down all upset, then forgot about this a year or two, and then again took up this, which is found your community, read a lot of things well, make happy, got my old PS2 and they took up the matter, could do everything I could, but unfortunately when checking DNAS (do not remember) issued just such an error:
Network Error (-618)
Connetcion to the DNAS sever failed
I think I did everything right except that did not put CodeBreaker
(Cause I do not understand how can I put it on PS2: ((( )
Decided to look for guides, not did not find anything, and if they found it did not understand (I'm Russian), I think, and this portal is the Russian people, and I'm a very big fan of the MGS series, especially MGS3, so always wanted to play it on network (even never played: () on PS3 have no money, so I came here with hope and left with nothing, wrote the administrator. ( maybe he help me )
But I doubt whether it will help me, or if he can do, but if you all are not hard to help me and make a fun, then I'll be very grateful, I hope you will understand me, and find the man who will fulfill my dream, At least one game :(
Thanks to all those who remain are not indifferent....
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm guessing English is not your first language?

You need to use either Codebreaker9, Gameshark2 v4, or Coder to enter the cheats, without the cheats you can't get past DNAS.
Aysmanlich

Postby Aysmanlich » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm

That's the problem, I do not have a disc with such programs
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm

then there is no way to get on right now, you need to have some way of entering the cheats. Without it you cannot get past DNAS.

If you really want on the only way will be to buy one of the disks, I'd recommend buying a Coder disk for your region(Europe=PAL, North America=NTSC-U, Japan=NTSC-J; others I don't know but they are PAL or NTSC-U/J)

Return to “News”