Single Player Server

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Single Player Server

Postby MrGame20 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Merry Christmas,

I had intended to do this on Friday but well with the world ending and stuff I had other things to do :P

Watch this:

Anyway the following is a tutorial for getting onto the SaveMGO server to run around the maps and stuff. This is single player only, further cheat device support is coming, and the cheats do work on emulator so feel free to do that(Google how to enter cheats on pcsx2.) Enjoy.

1. Start Codebreaker/Coder/Gameshark and enter codes from http://savemgo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=372
*Gameshark cheats are not fully working, several maps cause a crash right now...I am working on fixing that.
2. Boot MGS3:S disk 2 with supplied cheats
3. Select Online Mode from Main Menu
4. Select "Play using detailed settings" from the Online Mode - Start Menu
5. Then Select Network Settings and then 'Edit "Your network configuration file"'
(IF you are using the memory card network saves, don't do this step, skip to Step 10)
6. Select "Add Setting" and follow through instructions as for setting up your network normally until you reach
"Set the DNS Server address automatically?"
7. Select Manual and press circle
8. Enter Primary DNS as 198.46.141.23, leave Secondary DNS as 0.0.0.0
9. Name your settings and save; Quit to return to the online mode menu
10. This time after selecting Play using detailed settings, select Connect to Network
11. Agree
12. Load your newly created network settings, and connect using it
13. Wait, DNAS should be bypass if you get an error here the cheats are not working
14. UDP Check takes awhile should pass successfully, if you get an error either the DNS server went down and you should find me on the fourms, or you need to setup port-forwarding so you can create games.
15. Agree to Online Mode terms
16. Input account directly(or account list doesn't matter)
17. Fill in anything, this login is never checked or used at this stage of the server.
18. Join SNAKE
19. Welcome to the server :)

Just a note, on Gameshark the code is still being determined, right now with gameshark2 v4(other are untested/not working) you crash on joing CUS, S.East, KHA, G.Fact, GGL, B.Town but this will be fixed soon I hope. And more codes will be added for other devices(Action Replay, Xploder, and other versions of Codebreaker and Gameshark)

EDIT:
Codebreaker 9.3 Recommended
Coder, Gameshark2 v4, v5
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko
Character: Dio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Single Player Server

Postby Dio_Brando » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 pm

whyyy did you guys have to make such a sexy video? This is like the best christmas gift ever!
BlackCat
Chicken
Character: Status

Postby BlackCat » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 pm

I love you savemgo team
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Are you sure the codes are working for HTTPS patch? I tried them all on Codebreaker and get UDP error and I know my ports are forwarded.
no0bi1
Chicken
Unit: GRU

Postby no0bi1 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 pm

cool, keep up the good work
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Nevermind I fixed whatever was wrong. I'm on the server now. Glad it really works :)
DXBigBoss
Pig

Postby DXBigBoss » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm

crumble1979
Flying Squirrel

Postby crumble1979 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:52 pm

is it work with action replay max?
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Those codes didn't work the last time I tried. Only Codebreaker and Coder works all the way for now. Anything that lets you input raw codes.
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 pm

[CG] Sub-Zero
Snake Eater
Character: [CG] Sub-Zero

Postby [CG] Sub-Zero » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 pm

crumble1979
Flying Squirrel

Postby crumble1979 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 pm

if i would like to run mgs3 on pcsx2 ...
which codes i must use?
i must save codes in pnatch file?

crumble1979
Flying Squirrel

Postby crumble1979 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am

[quote="Dio_Brando"]Nevermind I fixed whatever was wrong. I'm on the server now. Glad it really works :)[/quote]

I have the same problem !

where was your problem please?

im using codebreaker v10 iso on pcsx2...udp error ...

Somebody have the pnach file to run it on pcsx2?
BenjaminLinus10
Chicken

Postby BenjaminLinus10 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 am

nice!!!
Dio_Brando
Tsuchinoko

Postby Dio_Brando » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 am

I used Codebreaker 9.2 on a real PS2. I had to stop using Codebreaker 10.0 because it wasn't working with the HTTPS code for me. Then again I was probably putting it in wrong. Sorry I don't know how to use PCXS2

Return to “News”