Droogie && MrGame20 Presenting SaveMGO's Work @ 31c3

Site and server news.
Current DNS:
wtfareuthinking1
Character: Khals
Unit: GRU

Droogie && MrGame20 Presenting SaveMGO's Work @ 31c3

Postby wtfareuthinking1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 am

Many of you wonder how the game's (MGO1 & MGO2) where reverse engineered and brought back to life. This video gives great insight on how it was done. I find it crazy that a year can be summed up into 50 mins of power point. However as it was mentioned in the video we didn't work on this 8 hours a day for the entire time.

This assassin's creed beer sucks dick. $15 for a 4 pack.
CALLMEPRO
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Droogie && MrGame20 Presenting SaveMGO's Work @ 31c3

Postby CALLMEPRO » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:10 am

Ok does anyone know when will get 1.34 becuz honestly waiting for some nub to make tsne gets boring quick don't want to spend more time on 1.00 if where not getting 1.34...... so just try n let me know
MajorFox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MajorFox » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:59 am

Well, I've seen the entire video, and my opinion is that it's great work you have done all of you .

The video was very interesting to see and help to know as ye have done all this project, I shall add that there are people like me who appreciate a lot your project and hope it during a long time.

PS : What was funny to me about the video, no one had questions. :)

PS2: CallMePro , these guys have done a great job by all fans, seriously only you can say that? I would say in your place ''Thanks to revive this great game, and take time for us ´´

Thanks devs .
lloydbus

Postby lloydbus » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:01 am

Awesome!
I have Questions and statements
just saw the video I learned a lot...
:D ...
I'm learning And i would like to learn more...is there some way i or others like me could learn your method of engineering?(even if its with the konami gates)-Cant Waite for MGSVPP-MP
Google is your friend, but where do i search for him=info :?

I was a big fan of StarWars :JediA, it had a huge Hack And Mod community ,its how I stared modding ... the most i would do is skin mods(colors/clans/flags).....
maybe these methods could be implemented on SaveMGO...,
It has worked with other games such as (ps2/PC) X-men MUA / DragonBall z T3

And, when you guys said New game mods... my head you said ( new custom= wepons , skins ... maybe a grappling-hook ) :mrgreen:

If So I would love to help?That is if I can Help?

I have good computers, free time, two Hard working artist, and a willingness to learn :ugeek:

And Thanks For Everything! SaveMGO
Jen Q.
Pigeon

Postby Jen Q. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:23 am

It's a great presentation :) Thank you for having dedicated your times and work in reviving both MGOs back :D
Old NA Server Name: J.Q.
MrGame20
SlothHound
Character: MrGame20

Postby MrGame20 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Vamp
Tarantula
Character: Vamp, Odrax

Postby Vamp » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:07 pm

You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the work and time invested into these projects. Long live SaveMGO :!: :!: :!:
MajorFox

Postby MajorFox » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 pm

The Animal
Character: The Animal , NuKiller

Postby The Animal » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:41 am

I remember watching this Video online for the first time.. shitting my pants in shock-awe, then immediately running to the nearest gamestop and Frys.. then Jailbroke 2 Ps3's..

I can't thank the development Team enough.. and I think they know that and hopefully aren't annoyed with my over-joyous Gratitude. :mrgreen:

Keep Kicking ass SMGO Devs, Ads, Mods!
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather make someone laugh on MGO, rather than talking smack or starting drama and "b33f". Making people laugh is actually more fun than playing the game itself, but I understand that may be only the opinion of myself.
Let us not take pixels too seriously.
- Yours Truly

SnakePliskin
Unit: KGB

Postby SnakePliskin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 pm

The work you guys have put into this, is astounding to say the least, and the fact that you ask literally NOTHING in return only further proves that you guys are the epitome of legit Admins.
charles bronson

mgo 2 the 2.00 update

Postby charles bronson » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:17 am

wud have 2 b deleted or patched 2 play online again
konami wud have 2 agree an psn or a bypass presented
charles bronson

mgo 2

Postby charles bronson » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 am

an that wud b version 1.00 or higher i just wud b happy wit 1.00 4 now
vincecohen
Pigeon
Character: cohen,

Postby vincecohen » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:28 am

I watched this video a while ago. I seriously can't tell you how thankful I am.
I will always support the revival! Thanks devs!!!
{ cohen, | marissa, | }

PhilDunphy23
Character: PhilDunphy23

Postby PhilDunphy23 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 pm

This is awesome guys, watching the video right now.
wtfareuthinking1
Character: Khals

Re: mgo 2

Postby wtfareuthinking1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:10 pm

This assassin's creed beer sucks dick. $15 for a 4 pack.

Return to “News”