Project Foxhound: Inspired By MGO2 (Continued)

Talk about our new, in-development game inspired by MGO2.
TutiBueno

Re: Project Foxhound: Inspired By MGO2 (Continued)

Postby TutiBueno » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:51 am

SNAAAKE
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SNAAAKE » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:20 pm

new progress looks really good
Marwan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Marwan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Nice progress guys can't wait for the game to be complete.
how long do you think it'll take you guys to the release the first prototype?
GuyOnAChair
Character: GuyOnAChair
Unit: GRU

Postby GuyOnAChair » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 pm

What are you guys talking about? There hasn't been any progress. Especially since Guy left.
Kept you waiting huh?
KAZUMA

Postby KAZUMA » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:52 am

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:15 am

Sub-Zero made his rules very clear.

Windalgo has been banned for one week and his off-topic posts removed for his refusal to respect the rules laid out for these Project threads by site admin Sub-Zero.
RoxiesMD has been banned for one week and his off-topic posts removed for his refusal to respect the rules laid out for these Project threads by site admin Sub-Zero.
Slayer has been banned for one week and his off-topic posts removed for his refusal to respect the rules laid out for these Project threads by site admin Sub-Zero.
GuyOnAChair has been banned for two days for creating an alternate forum account to make posts with. The posts made with user "DJ KAZ" have been merged with his main account, and off-topic replies have been removed.

--

This thread is for the "Project Foxhound" being continued by Tuti-Bueno.
As a small note, I'd recommend a name change be proposed to differentiate this avenue from the previous one, where other members were involved (ie: Ghz, Guy, Roxies?). I'm not sure exactly who was involved or who still is.
KAZUMA

Postby KAZUMA » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:29 am

GastonARG

Postby GastonARG » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:17 pm

(SGR) SEAN
Eagle
Character: (SGR) SEAN

Postby (SGR) SEAN » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:37 pm

So id like to point out, (and yea im kinda late) from the old thread where the picture of the textures im doing was posted.

While yes the map is BB, the textures are made by me, not all of them hand painted, but made up of various pictures with some techniques ive learned.

Trying to mimic the look of BB, ofcourse i could change it to be a completly different location if i desired aswell, nothing a little tweaking of the models wont fix.

BB is place holder yea, but i believe if we can atleast have that done, and looking good for a prototype we can probably get more people onboard, i mean im the only one making textures on the spot for every object on the map and fixing the UVs for it.
Gamers Without Borders on MGO2
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOuterGaming
Sir Enjoy^
Character: Reassurance, Sir Enjoy^, Miss Almost^, SPCLSPRHERO

Postby Sir Enjoy^ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:22 am

Topic Change! :?

Why are they sticking to unity? C++ takes so much time and would take at least 6 - 8 months to be functional as an actual prototype...Why not use Unreal Engine? The Blueprints cuts your code creations in like half and you could just use C++ for tweaking, just my two cents never been a fan of working with Unity, just wanted to hear the Programmers side of things just seems like a weird choice, Unless you are guys are super confident in Unity then that makes sense.

Also, why not just ban the people causing drama, the more scrolling through drama I have to do makes the projects' progress look less and less appealing. (Please don't ban me for giving a suggestion) :roll:
Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:04 am

Drama moved to a separate thread. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2712 Do not post about it here, final warning.
TutiBueno

Postby TutiBueno » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 am

GARYGARY

Postby GARYGARY » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:48 pm

TutiBueno

Postby TutiBueno » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:52 pm

GastonARG

Postby GastonARG » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:46 pm

update :P :?

Return to “Project Foxhound Discussion”