Project Foxhound: Inspired By MGO2

Talk about our new, in-development game inspired by MGO2.
GuyOnAChair
Character: GuyOnAChair
Unit: GRU

Re: Project Foxhound: Inspired By MGO2

Postby GuyOnAChair » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Kept you waiting huh?
RoxiesMD
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RoxiesMD » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 pm

GARYGARY
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GARYGARY » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:29 pm

RoxiesMD

Postby RoxiesMD » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:51 pm

[CG] Sub-Zero
Snake Eater
Character: [CG] Sub-Zero

Postby [CG] Sub-Zero » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Enough with the bickering. Whoever continues with it here will get banned. Bash it out elsewhere, somewhere like Twitter. Threads like this serve no purpose if there's no recruitment/progress happening. No one cares who said what if there's no progress on this project. Plus it's a waste of time to have to filter through 30+ pages of garbage posts when looking for actual progress. Go look like fools somewhere else. If you aren't interested in helping out then don't reply to this thread, simple as that.
GuyOnAChair

Postby GuyOnAChair » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Kept you waiting huh?
Windalgo

Postby Windalgo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am

Slayer

Postby Slayer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:56 am

Easy to agree when you can't be trusted while also being the one who started this in the first place. You guys have each other added on skype there was no need to go crying on a forum about any of this.

Good thing a mod is here to step in and end this freak show once and for all. Just goes to show you mods = gods amirite or what? lulz!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
RoxiesMD

Postby RoxiesMD » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:58 am

[CG] Sub-Zero
Snake Eater
Character: [CG] Sub-Zero

Postby [CG] Sub-Zero » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:38 pm

These last four posts aren't constructive and will be treated as spam if this continues. This is a warning for everyone. I want to only see posts that show a true effort to forwarding progress of Project Foxhound. I don't want to censor people's messages but I will if they aren't constructive to the topic of the thread.
GuyOnAChair

Postby GuyOnAChair » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 am

I'm thinking of either doing a total conversion for Day of Defeat: Source (which uses as the name suggests the Source engine.) so that more people would be able to help do to the large install base of modders that know how to use it (Double Action Boogaloo, PF/TEA DOD:S Prototype and best example of all the Socom Source mod for orginally made for CSGO but later remade for Insurgency that added a usable thirdperson camera come to mind when it comes to proper thirdperson AND firstperson utilization in addition to famously being better than H-Hour which was a remake of Socom (On Unreal 4 as luck would have it.).) or Unreal 4 so that I can just start with a working thirdperson system as opposed to setting up a script in Source. If it isn't evident already I am parting ways with Tuti and starting a new. I have no regrets. :)
Kept you waiting huh?
GARYGARY

Postby GARYGARY » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 pm

GARYGARY

Postby GARYGARY » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Switcheroo
Character: president trump

Postby Switcheroo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:56 am

Jmizzle
Jaws
Character: BRIIGHT

Postby Jmizzle » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:39 pm

No updates?

Return to “Project Foxhound Discussion”