Project Foxhound: Inspired By MGO2

Talk about our new, in-development game inspired by MGO2.
NoirDuPlay
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Project Foxhound: MGO2 Remake (In-Dev)

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:44 pm

You'll need CFW on a jail broken PS3. All the info you need is covered extensively in the tutorial section! Welcome aboard Giga.

Giggity
MGO3 failed.
LongLiveMGO2R
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Eli
Unit: KGB

Postby Eli » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Is there still alot of people who play? I'm wanting to get in on this! Mgo 3 sucks
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Not atm, soon. One day, no ones on because mgo3 and the issue of having to cfw. There were a good amount just before mgsv release. Now most know of mgo3's failure, there are lots of peoples here saying that they will return soon. Getting cfws and all. Bet a horde of players will play, come back. Just don't know when .
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
Jayveer

Postby Jayveer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 am

There's that and also that GHz will have to update the launcher at some point as it won't work on cfw 4.75 and some people upgraded to play MGSV. But regardless of that I'm surprised to see 28 people are online and 4 rooms up right now even though MGO3 hasn't been out for a week :s
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Only takes like a day or two to realize its a complete waste. Mhm, not being able to launch mgo on 4.75 is a problem for me. But I was willing to do so for mgo2. If/when mgo is compatible with 4.75, that will give it a major boost. Good luck on the work. Keep it up, Cant wait.
GigaBitez

Postby GigaBitez » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Can i add you guys on psn?
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:37 pm

For mgo3? You on ps4?
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I had a few of my own, but nvm that. Come to think of it I guess there aren't really any. None really that important anyways.
Esau

Postby Esau » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:41 am

I hope this project is successful and we can bring this game back to how it once was. The greatest game of all. I miss the tournaments. And survival. Can't wait to ever play this game again. Hope I'll be able to one day
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:47 pm

get a cfw ps3, get online, it'll help the servers. Trust me. And Head over and sign that mgo2 ps4 petition if already haven't.
JayGotTheJuice
Unit: KGB

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:29 pm

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:41 pm

PrimeObjective
Character: PrimeObjective

Postby PrimeObjective » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:11 am

Letter to GHz :D :)

Jo I just wanna say since MGO3 is mad shit ! Please hold on to MGO2 GHz ! Now we shure know we will never have anything near to MGO2 !!! I´m done with this MGO3 and yesterday there was more
people online again on the Rivival Server! I think a lot will come back to MGO2 Rivival again. Now I even think a lot of people who waited for MGO3 will rather get a CFW PS3 (since they get cheaper and cheaper)
We should advertise even more now for the Rivival Server! It´s the right time now !

So please GhZ stick to MGO2. You are our last hope for MGO2 to live on :D . I think now it would be better to stick to the old MGO2 an keep modding the PS3 data...
I can´t imagine how hard it is to reverse develop this ! But I think it worth it! I think more worth it than trying to code a own game wich probably can´t touch MGO2 ether you know what I mean.
Maybe new maps in the future, costum gear, own Music and stuff. With a few people to help maybe it will be more easy to understand the PS3 data stuff.

Greetings
Uhhhhhh give me a sec...

Return to “Project Foxhound Discussion”