Is it just me, or...?

Trancedkuja
Chicken
Character: TKbaja
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Is it just me, or...?

Postby Trancedkuja » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

Is it just me, or is no one online? For the past few weeks I've found myself to be the only person, out one of the very few people online. Does anyone still play? Where is the community? I'm wondering if it's a server problem to where no one can connect, however I also believe the community is dying due to the fact that no one is on the webchat and some other person's thread insisting MGO is dead. I honestly hope not.
Panopticon
Character: Status
Unit: GRU

Re: Is it just me, or...?

Postby Panopticon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am

I'm very down to play. I had the PCSX set up and everything, but when I got all the way to the terms and agreement page, it was blank and I could not accept. I ordered another PS2 slim which should be here Fri, but I won't have a day off and chance to play til Sun. I think many people are busy this time of year with class, work, and holiday things.
Meepy

Postby Meepy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:25 am

I'm on pretty much every day on the NA server starting at 3:30 PM EST. If you host a game, I'd be glad to join.

The community isn't really as alive as it could be, but new players have been joining recently. You may not have the opportunity for a full game during the week, but the weekends there is almost always a full server for a good hour or so.

The IRC has people on it at certain times, it really all depends when you get on.
ReyDu62.fr_lala
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby ReyDu62.fr_lala » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Exact week there still have the world :) I joined you on December 1st at 3:30 p.m.. Me and Meepy have waiting for you every day to 15 h 30
Pinus

Postby Pinus » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Like Meepy said weekends are your best bet to get good games. I'm not saying don't try to play during the week, it's just that more people play on weekends.

Return to “MGO1”