the division

Talk about anything that doesn't fit anywhere else here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sonomamashine
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the division

Postby sonomamashine » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:24 am

i made a mistake buying a ps4 to play mgo3 (i already knew it was shit but brough it anyway) i just wanted to ask people that played this game beta is it worthy to buy a ps+ sub and the game or no ?
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Jayveer

Re: the division

Postby Jayveer » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:25 pm

I played a bit of it during the beta, and it does seem like it could shape up to be a great game, but in my opinion it's only fun with friends, I played alone most of the time and it was OK, I did get to play with a friend for a small amount of time and it was a lot more fun, I imagine in a group it's even better.
sonomamashine

Postby sonomamashine » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:40 pm

thx for the input
GastonARG

Postby GastonARG » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:36 am

no te recomiendo comprar una ps4, si es posible para usted comprar una pc seria una mejor inversión funciona al 100% con joystick y no debe pagar una mensualidad para jugarlo online
sonomamashine

Postby sonomamashine » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:10 pm

gracias para el informacion lol i guess i got it right

Return to “Naomi's Convos”