MGO3 PS3 Survival

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CaramelFrappe
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO3 PS3 Survival

Postby CaramelFrappe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:45 pm

My friend and I are putting together a MGO3 PS3 Survival team. Figured I would post on here and see if anyone who played MGO2/R would like to join us to play.
We're pretty active. I'm currently a gold crocodile/B- rank which is the highest I've seen and my friend just got the game a day or two ago but is already an Eagle.

Send a request to my PSN LynchyGod if you would like to join us and get added to our team text chat.
And no before some hater comes in here to talk shit, WE DON'T GLITCH.
DarioG88
Character: Status

Re: MGO3 PS3 Survival

Postby DarioG88 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:45 am

i will play on surv too but not Everydays if you wanna Play with me ad on Psn DARIOG88IT ;)
hadsman
Unit: KGB

Postby hadsman » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 am

Lynchy confirmed lagswitcher scum
SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue May 03, 2016 9:50 am

Id actually play but my ps4 got that shitty-ass error again lol..10012 cant connect to server

last time I had to save settings then reset the entire ps4 clean. this game has been a.....PHANTOM PAIN since day one :x

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”