video editing software

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bigboss_9112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

video editing software

Postby Bigboss_9112 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 am

Hey guys what's the best and most easiest video editing software to use so I can make some montages and also what's the best capture card to use to be able to record mgo2r and still play in HD

Psn I'd Big_boss9112
sonomamashine
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: video editing software

Postby sonomamashine » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:01 am

Best capture device is elgato game capture, it also fountain a video editing software but if you are in Mac use iMovie its the easiest one or final cut, if you are on windows Sony vegas
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Bigboss_9112

Re: video editing software

Postby Bigboss_9112 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Hey thanks for the reply friend I can't wait to get on and make some cool videos :)

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”