MGO3 Media

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Windy017
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO3 Media

Postby Windy017 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Dispite what looks like to be a good multiplayer game seen here in this, MGO3 is perhaps one of the most broken and disappointing
games i've played and the studio behind it all just have no idea how to design a decent game, nevermind a successor to MGO2.

The first version of the project on "How to Improve The MGO3 Experience" is now complete :
Last edited by Windy017 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube :
Race Akira
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: MGO3 Media

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Imo the whole entire game need to be fixed. Its bad in all kinds of ways. It needs to rot , and it will soon. We're not interested in this. Or atleast im not. But building this server and working on our own project someday. Try mgo2.com and mgoleague and keep it there. You will have better luck and support. This site is mainly for mgo2s revival. I know its always good to try to help out on things you know? Help fix things for the people who support that *cough* shitt* game. I already see people glitches less then a month in. You know who you are . it wont do any good. It will not make the game that much better. Nice gameplay too btw. I dig it. All this. Im fraid this does not have my support. And i bet im not the only one here who feels the same. good luck with this.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”