MGO3 discuss

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CrazyGAKO
Character: Status
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MGO3 discuss

Postby CrazyGAKO » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Soo theres a lot of bad shits happening with MGO3. Ket me know if you prefer MG02 or MGO3.

My own opinion, MGO3 is not that competitive like MGO2.
MGO2 was a total epic action and the Survivals and Tournaments make it more epic.

Serch me on Youtube: RazielMGO.
LongLiveMGO2R
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: MGO3 discuss

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Yes, MGO3 is garbage.

https://goo.gl/7ppUys

Sign and pass it along.
majid_lal
Character: Majid Lal
Unit: KGB

Postby majid_lal » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm

i found MGO3 on PS4 is more fun then PS3
because the graphic's and party chat and playing with friends
and also MGO2R is the best we don't argue about it but stile MGO3
it's the only online game that have Ranking system and more players around the world
rest in peace 2008-2012 MGO2 :(
it was good days back then now the revival players most of them are butt hurt or hater's or complain about lag atc
i just missed the old days when i used to see a lot of players in Combat training lobby.
A Legendary Picture From The Past 2010

Jayveer

Postby Jayveer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:42 am

I heard they'll be bringing survival to mgo3 but even then I just don't find the core mechanics of mgo3 fun at all, so I won't be returning to it. Even if I were to stop playing mgo2 for another online game, mgo3 wouldn't even be on the list, there are other online games that are much better than it, which is something I cant say for mgo2
SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:31 am

survival doesn't mean much if we still have those shit maps and modes on mgo3 lol..

gameplay isn't SO bad but problem with mgo3 is...............BAD EVERYTHING :o

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”