What the Japanese think of MGO3....

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What the Japanese think of MGO3....

Postby Killerratchet » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Someone tells these guys about this site lol
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)
ppgfoxbox

Re: What the Japanese think of MGO3....

Postby ppgfoxbox » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:33 pm

LongLiveMGO2R
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Vamp
Tarantula
Character: Vamp, Odrax

Postby Vamp » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:17 pm

it's a hopeless dream to think they would ever bring back the official servers for MGO2 but it's good that they're trying

here's the link so someone that knows Japanese can tell them about savemgo

NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Wow this is actually encouraging. Good find man! I would sign that shit multiple times! Anyway I can???
MGO3 failed.
Remu

Postby Remu » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 pm

I signed it, doubt they'll ever bring it back, but would be nice to see if this maybe gets their attention
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:13 am

We have to get this whole site to sign. Tbh, I don't think it will work . it may, or not. I just don't think mgo2 will have officially be back. I. I could be wrong, who knows. We will just have to give it a try. Whose ever reading this. Sign it if you have the time. It could help. Maybe a miracle will happen. You have nothing to lose doing so. Quick and free. No hassle guys. We need this. This may be a good chance. So let's take it.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
Esau

Postby Esau » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:59 am

If only they could put mgo2 in a ps4. Everything would be fixed. So many people miss that game. Which is a legend compared to mgo3.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:00 am

Mgo could be on the ps4. And this petition is the key. Maybe. Its the only way possible atm. So let's get the signing .
Marwan

Postby Marwan » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Oh yess pleaaase bring MGO2 back, MGO3 is a big disappointment.

Signed :)
Octopussy

Postby Octopussy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:31 pm

JUst bought new ps3 3.55 already cfw'ed cant wait to join u guys :D
mr octopussy
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Groovy :) . You should host, make topics to get people together. That'll make people want to get cfws too, and boost the server. I'll be on one day. Right now I'm busy with lots of work. \m/
JayGotTheJuice
Unit: KGB

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:43 pm

signed
Uchiha Itachi
Character: Uchiha Itachi

Postby Uchiha Itachi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:51 pm

signed
Konami is dead to me :x
Killerratchet
Jaws
Character: Killerratchet, Ratchina

Postby Killerratchet » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:48 pm

We need to tell people about this site and revival. Since it's very unlikely that this petition will succeed and we have the potential to boost the server once again. Still like Akira has been saying doesn't hurt to sign got no reason not to.
Youtube Killer Ratchet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LtG0 ... dfkhWm3Q9w
SVD > M14 any day ;)

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”