Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Re: Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby GHzGangster » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:45 am

Scarredbushido
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Scarredbushido » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Meepy
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Meepy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:10 am

I don't see what all the complaints are about on MGO3. MGO3 is a great game and even better than MGO2.
LongLiveMGO2R

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:02 am

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Meepy brother. Haven't been hanging around here for awhile. You finally showed up again just to say something unpleasant. How repulsive lol. (He's trolling) Oh and nice gif btw longlive. Funny :lol:
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
LongLiveMGO2R

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Hahahah. Right onnnn! \m/
Obey My Ego
Character: Status

Postby Obey My Ego » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:42 pm

I honestly thought you people were just being extreme. But i finally had some free time and bought ps plus to try mgo3. This game is straight balls.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

This is no joke. Oh and btw There's a new patch for mgo3 . one of the few new changes is cqc slams. Cqc grabbing doesn't grab players 10 feet away anymore and doesn't knock players out with a single slam. Good konami fixed this but I'm still not playing. The only way I will play is if konami release more modes and maps soon.
Scarredbushido

Postby Scarredbushido » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:23 am

alot of mgo3 players are hoping that KonamiLA are listing to feedback and people are saying its in the right steps ( gameplay wise ) to becoming kinda like MGO2
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:54 am

Yeah, they are making (or tying to make) some decent changes to the game, though I personally don't like the game because of TPP's style of gameplay. I don't feel like it's different enough to really enjoy.
doodal

Postby doodal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Last edited by doodal on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Yeah. Really don't like the way your character turns. The covering I also do not like. I do like the way you have to press a button to cover in mgs4. The cqc is also not as good in mgo3. I hate not having health and stamina bar once agian. They need to work on these as well. It doesn't have to be exactly like the story mode. Can have its own online features. Oh and I think konami also nerfed the gunshots. Take a Lil longer to die Now. Make things a Lil more better too. .. I guess.
Obey My Ego
Character: Status

Postby Obey My Ego » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:12 pm

I came back to mgo2 today, i must say the only big flaw i see now is the game isn't nearly as smooth. Feels choppy. Game has always felt choppy. But even more so now after playing mgo3 on ps4
Scarredbushido

Postby Scarredbushido » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:26 pm

ughh don't get me started on TPP story...i think gameplay wise its (imo) superior then mgs4 but maybe because its Open world it suits it better...

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”