Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
ppgfoxbox
Unit: GRU

Re: Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby ppgfoxbox » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Remu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Remu » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Race Akira
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:25 pm

I say screw em and the mgo3 server. We don't need those new comers and call of duty players. Let em have that garbage game. We have this server to build. And someday, hopefully it will be in a good state. I bet they dont know what mgo2 is capable of. What we need is true mgo2'ers. People who knows how this game works. Bet the mgo3 server a full with a bunch of fools. Back then mgo2 had some annoying people. I bet our new server will have bunch of legit and cool people . Mgo3 will die soon. Black ops 3 is on its way. Uncharted, rainbow six, star wars, etc. They are not real mgo fans.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
herowin2

Postby herowin2 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 pm

yeah i dont blame ya... i feel like im playing gta + cod with a mix of halo... doesnt feel the same
JohnRambo
Character: **DISCO** REX POWER COLT

Postby JohnRambo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:59 am

Scarredbushido
Unit: KGB

Postby Scarredbushido » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:51 am

i never got a chance to play MGO2 but my friend who got me into MGS loved it and said it was fun as hell so i was looking forward to MGO3. im not going to lie, i am enjoying it. 90% of the time im playing against people spamming that goddamn stealth camo item. Although when i get in a game with people who know wtf they are doing..its reallly fun. im really disappointed in the customization options though, and heard there will be more...but probably DLC. there is a EVA and The Boss outfit which was leaked early on the X1 and then removed....it was 99cents each lol.

with the shit that happend at Konami with Kojima ect im not surprised...TPP story was horrid and rushed.
ppgfoxbox

Postby ppgfoxbox » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:02 am

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:33 am

Saveliy23
Character: Status

Postby Saveliy23 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:29 pm

If we make it through this, I'll tell you.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:49 pm

That's right, that's why I stayed away from it. And that's why I don't play cod. I hate it. No I haven't gave mgo3 the time of day. Quit completely on day 2, never touched it since. Complete waste of my time. To much effort for a shitt* game. Never will I ever accept it. \m/
JayGotTheJuice

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:49 pm

i still play because i need TSNE in my life, but MGO3 doesn't even compare to MGO2
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Cloak and dagger so garbage imo, not worth staying or playing to me. Just can't get into it.
Scarredbushido

Postby Scarredbushido » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 pm

to the team who is reviving MGO2 are you going to make a video? i've seen bits and piece on youtube but not much in terms of customization and wackiness
Saveliy23

Postby Saveliy23 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 am

If we make it through this, I'll tell you.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:42 am

I give mgo3 a try but its just not fun. doesn't matter if I am winning or losing. it just can't keep me interested. I play for an hour or two then whatever not bother for next two days..

top of all this you need PLAYSTATION PLUS to play online with ps4. pretty sure I am not paying another dime to play mgo3 lol..

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”