Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
LongLiveMGO2R
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Eternal
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eternal » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:51 pm

I think it's amazing how people have brought it back it's so clever!

I'm seriously thinking of getting it now after this pile of piss hit my ps4.

Sounds dramatic but I'm heart broken. I had such expectations but like many have said... Now we are left with a rotting caucus of mgo.

I hope they read all their fans comments and see how much we are hurting and how badly they have let us down!
LongLiveMGO2R

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:27 pm

GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:21 pm

The launcher would never work on official firmware, it's not needed though.
Eternal

Postby Eternal » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 am

Autotelic
Character: Status

Postby Autotelic » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:25 am

The purpose of this post is to let the community know that there's one more person hating MGO3 (namely me).
Not even gonna get PSN Plus after my trial period ends in a few hours.
Saveliy23

Postby Saveliy23 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 am

So I gave the game another chance and looked at it with a more of a separate opinion, without looking at MGO2.
They've tried to do a team gameplay, which in reality works.
I'm currently playing as infiltrator, and it gets really useful to rapidly interrogate the enemy and then slit his throat. :roll:

They've tried to push down the pro players, who are just running around the map with bounty +11 (so you can fulton them). And it gets effective so far.

Since there is no way to disable D-walkers you have to just get used to it. The good way is when the whole team attack the driver - bam! The machine destroyed. Looks well, so far.

The game lacks many custom things, we need more caps, battle suits, custom stuff whatever. 5 maps are just not enough for now. Gameplay wise MGO3 works properly if you catch the drill. I barely went lower than a second place in last 20-25 matches.

So...yeah, they've just made it more user-friendly. (Or mass friendly, to be more precise)

I honestly don't like the upgrade system all over the place and a lot of HUD when you kill somebody. (+50 points, yay!)

My personal improvements:
- enforces can nock out soldiers from 2 CQC slams since they are all run-and-gun and have advantage on other players.
- change stun camera from half-opened eye to a usual 3rd person camera. It's too annoying to watch the black screen.
- It requires 2 bullets to get a headshot for some reason. It should be 1.
- I haven't seen even a single box scattered around the maps. There should be at least some to blend in.
- maybe it's just me but i think that power of a pistol=machine gun= assault rifle? It should be more of a difference.
- no ability to use CQC when your enemy is lying on the ground. Same goes for upper stance vs crawl stance (remember PW, you couldn't grab a person if you were in the upper stance and the enemy was crawling in the sitting stance). There should be a move from MGSV (single compaign), when you tried to grab an african kid. (Remember that?)

So, what do you think?
If we make it through this, I'll tell you.
MetalGearSolidus

Postby MetalGearSolidus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:50 am

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Keep it coming guys :D . I hope you know I read every post the chance I get, and I can't help but smile along the way. I thought everyone will fanboy and support mgo3. This exactly how I wanted things to go. Good stuff here . OK my turn. I already quit mgo3, I'm dying over heree. I have no mgo fix. Feel like I just got dumped. In "cloak and dagger" not tsne, not worthy to call it that, the Fulton makes it hard to help/save team mates. Dic* walkers makes it hard to get kills. End matches fast. Hog kills. Its like the op robot from blacklight, if you know what I meann, i use codec and no one listen , no text its hard to get assist. No team effort. Searching for a map take a fuckin* yr at times. Ugh. Maps too huge, when on rush mode they suck. Turn into a complete shi* match. I hate how the sprinting shows you location on radar. Maps so big you have to sprint. Try and get up close to enemy the whole time just to get killed from sprinting a mile. Infiltration class more fast but sucks. While the other classes move like freaking sloths. I snipe in every shooter but in this game snipping sucks as*. I wanted to make a private match to learn maps but can't . need two people -_-. Also in tsne cannot see attackers weapons. Been said before. I keep giving it another chance, think it will be better, more fun , less annoying. No luck. Next!.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
YellowDevil

Postby YellowDevil » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:29 pm

JayGotTheJuice
Unit: KGB

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 pm

I don't even think you can take people's weapons!
ppgfoxbox

Postby ppgfoxbox » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

MGO3 feels too much like Call of Duty, super disappointed, bored completely with it after only 5 hours, customization is ass and from what I've read ascensions (prestiging.) gear gives stat boosts (not sure if this is true or not.)

Once I get a ps3 with 3.5 firmware I'm getting MGO2R. Until then I'm going to support this. Maybe /Bro/nami will trash MGO3 from all the hate its been getting?
NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 am

Kojima may not have been involved with the MGO's but in my dream he was funding Ghz with money and staff to finish PF. ;) I was miserable when I woke up since I it hit me with the realization that it wasn't real :|
MGO3 failed.
Saveliy23

Postby Saveliy23 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 pm

If we make it through this, I'll tell you.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:59 pm

First of all its not just that, without comparing it to mgo2 its still a bad game. Very boring, glitchy, unskilled. Random, and nooby. Just pure luck and bs most of the time, its nothing to it, very limited and low variety of choices. Could've been muchh better. Its jus as* lol. They are way better 3rd persons out there that are and look much better. Uncharted. The new starwars, lost planet, division. And more. Even those are much better, more fun and professional games. Thats just an example, and we're not whining dude, just upset and laying down some facts and giving our true opinions.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”