Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
BigBoss-CD
Character: Status
Unit: KGB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby BigBoss-CD » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:16 am

Switcheroo
Character: president trump
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Switcheroo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:35 am

I get stuck on cover all the time playing MGO3. If I wanted that I'd play TLOU. :shock:

Not to say that I even really play MGO3... I don't even get on unless I can pull together all my friends.

sonomamashine
Unit: Ocelot Unit

Postby sonomamashine » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:52 am

A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Obey My Ego
Unit: KGB

Postby Obey My Ego » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Saveliy23
Unit: GRU

Postby Saveliy23 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Haven't written here for a while. I'm glad they are fixing everything, despite it has been like 2 weeks since launch.
it's a good sign for an online game to live. I hope MGO3 will live long.

after like 140 hours there and 3 ascencions, playing with different classes, the game showed its brilliance.
nothing now seems overpowered since you get a grip of it.

I'm impressed how balanced the class system is. Never thought I would enjoy playing as a silent sniper hiding somewhere behind the cliff.

I also realized how stupid people can be, when they try to "brake" the game: "yay, I'll fulton everyone, cuz I can". nope, nothing like that works on pro-players.

my only grip now for mgo is that it needs more. MORE maps, more personalization. I want to wear yellow pants and a chicken heat!

we need more fun stuff like clothes, hadgear, t-shirts, emblems, clans, host migration. hell, more maps (I'm sure, they'll come as DLC which I will buy for sure).

turns out that mgo gets way better than single campaign (what an irony behind it).I love that weight is making your soldier slower. I love that they will bring patches with less CQC damage and less CQC-grab window. I love that they will disable CQC icon (hehe, watch out for cqc masters).

After many changes in perspectives on MGO, I finally decided to give this game a respect.
It's a solid one.
If we make it through this, I'll tell you.

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”