Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
NoirDuPlay
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm

No stun knife is a instant kill man... No skill left
MGO3 failed.
Race Akira
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Race Akira » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Another problem is when in mgo2 tsne , the stealth side grab one of your team mate, you can headshot the fucke* choking him. But the in mgo3 your whole team gets taken out in one slam. Fulton, no chance of helping em. The game is really not team base at all. Just run and gun . seriously
Last edited by Race Akira on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Yeah I can't tell ya how many times I got killed when a teammate shot and killed me while I was grabbed by the enemy... Why is there friendly fire in those scenarios?!?!? SMH
MGO3 failed.
ppgfoxbox
Unit: GRU

Postby ppgfoxbox » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:05 pm

I think mgo3 should of had friendly fire option. Diving into team mates, To knock team mates out of those stupid plush puppy fail mags.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
NoirDuPlay

Postby NoirDuPlay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Right, they should've done that instead of,"oh let's make the teammates vulnerable while they're in a chokehold by the enemy team!" "Yeah! Alright that sounds like a great idea!"

-__________________~

I hope Konami's proud of themselves...

...assholes.
MGO3 failed.
Saveliy23
Character: Status

Postby Saveliy23 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Yes, there need to be some unique things like jumping into your own teammates and stuff like this.
There is a funny thing though. If you are marked, you can get in the box and jump out of it, but the mark will be left in the box. Useful technique
Mortars should have limited amount of rockets, cuz in Comms Control in Jade Forest people just spamming the shit out of it.

I don't want to repeat myself, but CQC should be like in PW: you can grab a crawling person only from a crawling position. Otherwise - CQC missed move.

I can go on for more time, but idk if it worth it
If we make it through this, I'll tell you.
Remu

Postby Remu » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:48 pm

All I can say is that I guess it's about time I tried to find myself a cfw ps3. Mgo 3 was probably the biggest let down this year.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:58 pm

EBay
Search ps3 3.55, cost around 150$
Can put cfw on there yourself with ease.
Remu

Postby Remu » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm going to have to look around, I've been off and on about getting one for mgo 2 for about a year now, after this I need to. I just don't know much about console jailbreaking and with my luck I'd brick it.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:11 pm

With ofw 3.55 you can just use USB with cfw data to do it . if have newest ofw you will need to open and solder or need e3 flasher. With a ps3 with ofw 3.55, no need to open ps3. Look for on YouTube tutorials
LongLiveMGO2R

Postby LongLiveMGO2R » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Esau

Postby Esau » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 am

Mgo 3 sucks. Bring mgo2 back already. Best fucking game that ever existed. Fuck every glitcher that messed that game for us. If I knew people played it now. I'd buy the modded ps3 in no time.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 am

Just get a cfw ps3 anyways, soon as possible. Get online. One person is a lot at this rate. If others see people online, they will do the same
Teru

Postby Teru » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm with you don't worry. GZ and TPP are the worst and the only MGS of the series that I can't finish. Why change the controls which were perfect on MGS4/MGO2? Instead of keep unique MGO2 features they just remove them all. This is no more a MGO, I hate everything of it. I can clearly say I really wasted my money of this game. Since MGS5 is out I can't have enough of reading negative comments about this game. It's my consolation. I bet the servers of this garbage will survive more then MGO2. Simply ridiculous. I really want to come back on MGO2 but the problem is to find the right PS3 and of course it's risky. Damn Konami :(

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”