Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
Race Akira
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fuc* mgo3, viva mgo2 who's with me?

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Let me start by saying how boring and terrible this game is. I know its only been out for only like a day now, but I can't help but to express my feeling about it. Keep in mind that this is my personal opening. So the whole time I was playing I couldn't help but rage and sigh the whole time. The server is full of lag and has lots of glitches. The modes aren't any fun and maps sucks. I feel like everyone has good aim and a cocky play style. The things that upset me most are, one knockout cqc slam from ten feet away. Die from four shots and flashbangs are as op as ever. I hope it just not me who think this game shouldn't allowed to be called mgo. Should be called peace walker remastered. I can see that this game has no future. Not for me anyways. After playing this makes me remembers how good mgo2 was, and how i miss it so. Let me know how you guys feel about it so far. For here on now ima help support mgo2r the best I can. Who's with me? Fuc* mgo3...
Last edited by Race Akira on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
Race Akira
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fuc* mgo3, who's with me?

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Personal opinion* sorry guys. I'm frustrated ATM.
CrimsonRex
Chicken
Character: CrimsonRex

Postby CrimsonRex » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 pm

I don't blame you, game can be a real pain in the ass already. I just want the walkers to fuck off, or an option to remove them.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Mhmm. I go like 5 and 0, and then killed by a dic* walker. Op man. Stupid how it spawns right there with you. I wish these a hole would stop kicking me every game I join. I feel the headshots a completely useless. No health bar, which makes getting some kills very hard to get. Everything that made mgo unique is gone. Thought it ocelot who be boss, but turns out he's the worst choice of character
CrimsonRex
Chicken
Character: CrimsonRex

Postby CrimsonRex » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:00 pm

I'm baffled on why they kept a headshot function given how you can sneeze on a person and they'll die.
JayGotTheJuice
Unit: KGB

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Its like they just got rid of everything that made MGO so different from any other game. MGO 2 was the best multiplayer i have ever played just because it was so unique. Thats just my opinion tho im sure you all have favorite games
SNAAAKE
Character: Status

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:13 pm

havent been able to log in to the server since I got it..not once

error 10012 for life cuzz.................

gonna go ahead and sell this piece of shit ps4. dont need it.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Tsne attackers have stealth. Well done konami. The lvl system is so call of duty. The reason I don't play cod. The gear is as lame as ever. Not fun to play dress up am I right? Lol. Classes. Man don't get me started on that. Loadouts are the biggest flaw IMO. Shouldn't of keep weapon select at every spawn. Doesn't even give you enough time to choose a freaking class. In tsne , I don't like how the data disc relocate to the default are after like 30 secs. The the tickets in bounty are too low. Fulton is retarded. Should've kept that in single player only. No knife which is my personal favorite weapon to go Rambo. Skill system is garbage. No advantage what so ever. No text, I have the need to talk some shi* through a text lol. The codec message are poorly made. Every enemy sprinting at you like the fuckin* flash on crack. The feeling to go Jordin sparks mode and have the whole lobby singing in now gone. So called match making. Hah. Fuckin* stationary guns are your worst enemy. One shot shotguns. Stalking marking system. Creeps. Interrogate over scan? Smh. Cannot quit match in mid game? Or is it just me?. No sop . man this game is unskilled and pure luck. Random as hel*
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey snake what country are you in? There's couple of others guys here with the same problem as you. You can always check Google for a solution. I'm pretty sure you'll find something useful
JayGotTheJuice

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:26 pm

JayGotTheJuice

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 pm

You can quit match mid game you have to hold down the left side of the touchpad i believe
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Try that my friend. Soon I'm getting a cfw ps3 for mgo2, i haven't already because I was focused on mgsv. Which was lame. Worst mgs game imo. Seriously. When I get it ima host game any chance I get. If only we can get a ball rolling here, get people to keep a cfw too. Its faily cheap. Cheaper than both ps4 and mgsv together. They can save there live from the terrible game lol.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Dude I would have never guessed. Thanks for the tip.
JayGotTheJuice

Postby JayGotTheJuice » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Once everyone knows how bad this game is. They'll come running like a horde of Buffalos. Let's just give it some time. Well at least some people may come back.

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”