GENSNAKE ddosing mgo3?

Discuss Metal Gear Online 3 (MGSV) news, rumors, and share your experience.
SNAAAKE
Character: Status
Unit: Ocelot Unit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GENSNAKE ddosing mgo3?

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:33 am

cant connect..pretty sure I never did. anyone else?
Endurance
Character: Toews, GenSnake
Unit: GRU
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GENSNAKE ddosing mgo3?

Postby Endurance » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Pretty sure you're signed into psn correct? Access to PS plus and also downloaded the mgo dlc? Mgsv updated to latest patch?
"You need people like me, without me there is no hope for the greater future"
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Jk. :D
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Ps3?
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 pm

ps4
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Where you from? There's a few other guys here with the same problem as you. Should check you internet connection. You can always search googles for the best solution.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 pm

did all that man...

new york city

called isp, they dont see any issue with connection. hooked up ps4 directly to the modem. FUCKING CALLED KONAMI and they said to call my isp. shitty-ass interns at konami don't even know what their error code means. paid roughly around $500 total for this non sense. main mgs5 is shit too. ive never been THIS disappointed at something before. BAD-EVERYTHING.

pretty sure I will just rage and sell the ps4 and not look back.
Race Akira

Postby Race Akira » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Yeah man. Worst mgs experience i have ever witnessed. The severs are pretty bad on my side too. Disconnects from mostly every other match and very laggy. It must be something on konami side. Not yours, just going to have to wait and see if they up the servers.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Hmm, you still have this issue?
I suggest you make another account on your PS4 (if you can), and just go through the first 2 missions really quick, try to go online.
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:41 pm

yup still here

not sure if another user would be ok. mgo3 still requires psn log in. I have ps+ on the main account.

update: made a new user and psn id. STILL EXACT SAME ERROR 10012 :lol: :lol:
this ass game lol..too funny
SNAAAKE

Postby SNAAAKE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 pm

I mean even if it does work..I am already upset about paying to play this ass game online. if I knew you need ps+ to play ps4 games online I wouldnt have bought a ps4 at all..

how's your ps3 setup going GHZ? figured out how to go online with JB ps3? I know you posted about that spoofer and sen stuff.
GHzGangster
Chameleon
Character: GHzGangster

Postby GHzGangster » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 am

sonomamashine

Postby sonomamashine » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am

nope, i have an american copy of mgs5 and an eu psn it didnt work fpr me either, i created a new US psn whent playing that stupid hospital+kaz+motherbase tutorial so i could log into mgo.
when i came back to my eu account it worked aswell so it has nothing to do with versions, my guess is that the servers are over charged or something.
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Return to “MGO3 Discussion”